sdiazbunny sdiazbunny 22-25 22 Answers Mar 13, 2012

I see it as murder.

Best Answer

I dont think you should have abortion Because its your fault you got prago and you could at less give it to someone else then killing it

Best Answer

I can be needed at times and should be a womans right.

Best Answer

Pro life<br />
Fetus is able to detect pain much earlier than previously thought...imagine harming a child intentionally

Best Answer

it's not for everyone :)

Best Answer

I think its a sad and difficult situation. Abortion is certainly and ugly situation but I see it as an argument between emotion and reason. Reason wins for me. We can't even feed or employ the people we already have, and we don't need more people on welfare, more children being born into unfit homes and with it contributing to more pain and anger and sadness in the world, which doesn't do any good to anyone. It is definitely a personal choice, and no one has the right to judge anyone's decision on the matter.

Best Answer

I hate it and wish it can stop but I dont think that is going to happen anytime soon :/

Best Answer

It should be a choice. A choice because there are girls who are "becoming a women" at young ages, with this in mind there are also girls who are being raped and getting pregnant from it. I know this young girl who was 11 years old and was raped by her older sister's boyfriend. this 11 year old became pregnant. Would abortion be a good idea? or would you want the 11 year old raising a baby that was wrongfully forced on her? Why make her suffer for 9 months and then some with the pain that became upon her. I just think it should be a choice, because deep down no one really knows the women's story or what she has been through and or how it happened... and they shouldnt have to explain themselves. end of story.

Best Answer

I think a woman has the right to choose what she does to her own body

Best Answer

It is the woman`s choice, as nature intended.

Best Answer

I'm not a proponent of them, but I believe it should be an option.

Best Answer

I personally couldn't go thru with an abortion, it would bother me forever to do that. However, I would not force my personal views on someone else having to make that decision, they would have to decide what is right for them.

Best Answer

Pro life. I had a miscarriage at 14 wks, baby very well formed at that stage and recognisable as a baby. Sick to think that abortion is legal up until 24 wks in the uk. I think people should be made to be more accountable for their actions, abortion should not be seen as contraception. People should be made to chose adoption over abortion and that way people may be more thoughtful over who they have sex with and when they create a life.

Best Answer

Personally, I would never do it and when I was younger I advised my friends not to do it. I thought they would regret it.<br />
But personally I like liver and onions and red wine more than white.<br />
Do I think that the government should involve itself in the abortion issue? Absolutely not! I would be more likely to advocate a "Mandatory Liver and Onions Act" than ever try to legislate abortion again.

Best Answer

I know of three women who had to make the choice to terminate their pregnancy. In each case, it was a decision that tortured them. But I also know that they were in places in their lives where having a child was not an option. And yes, they made a choice to be sexually active, but rememeber - it takes two to tango. And at least one of them was on birth control that failed. I would never judge them on their choice, it was not an easy one. And I am glad that I have never been put in a situation to have to make that choice. I just don't think I have any right to remove that choice from their list of options.<br />
Nobody "likes" abortion.

Best Answer

idk if they LIKE it, but some people say they would PREFER certain other people to have been aborted...like for example when they disagree with their intolerant religious beliefs...which is kinda weird since if they were still a baby they would be fightin tooth and nail against it being aborted...prolly cuz they think they might be able to brainwash them when they are that young :)

Best Answer

Everyone can say things when it doesn't apply to them (see - Limbaugh, R. on the topic of drug addicts)

Best Answer

Who gave someone else the right to tell someone what they can do with their body? Well?

Best Answer

It really depends on the situation of the woman. I say yes and no. If i had to do it because of cancer or a fertile problem or any kinda medical, then yes. If i was raped then yes. Mostly no but like i said you never know ones situation!

Best Answer

If my future-wife has one, then I have to divorce her. Not because I'm against it or I'm gonna force her to have the baby, but abortion is a bilateral choice to make.

Best Answer

HEFTY TOPIC MY FRIEND. <br />
Well personally I believe that every one has a different situation, and every one has the right to there own decision. It is better to have an abortion that have a child in a terrible situation. Many people judge, but some things and situations you will never understand until you are in it. So I am PRO.

Best Answer

Pro choice because even tho I wouldn't have one some women need to

Best Answer