this is educational please...-_-
sdiazbunny sdiazbunny 22-25 26 Answers Apr 17, 2012

The best astronomical estimates put the number of stars in our galaxy in the BILLIONS and the number of other galaxies also in the BILLIONS. There is a very high statistical likelihood that there is another planet somewhere with a lot of water like the Earth where life as we know it may possibly have evolved. The statistical argument makes alien existence possible maybe even probable but we have absolutely no evidence of an intelligent race or species of life as we know it existing anywhere but on Earth. ba<x>sed on currently available evidence it is also possible that life as we know it is a phenomenon unique to this planet and the best clues to it's origin are to be found in our own language and ideas, arts, sciences, religions, traditions and archeology.

Best Answer

Aliens definitely exist...I had a girlfriend who was an alien (she had a green card, so she was a legal alien).

Best Answer

They likely exist, but it's unlikely we could talk to them considering we can't speak to any other species, even here on earth...so we're probably to dumb to be anything to them...unless they really are doing experiments on us. :)

Best Answer

We don't need aliens to do experiments on us. We already have stuck up arrogant little medical students. How do you think new drugs and other new medical procedures get tested? Previously trials were conducted mostly in the third world but India and Africa are getting wise to the diabolical ways of the West. They're on to us. That's why America will eventually adopt government funded healthcare. If you don't pay, you've got no say.

Best Answer

Actually they've never stopped doing human trails here in the US...so I'm not sure of your point. I was just making a reference to the so called abduction phenomena.

Best Answer

Fair enough! that comment was a bit off the topic of alien existence, but the question of how we are going to communicate with aliens is premature given that we have no evidence of extraterrestrial life. The evidence for the so called abduction phenomena is about as convincing as the so called evidence of crop circles. They can both be explained in other ways. After careful consideration of the facts I find the arguments against extraterrestrial intervention in human affairs to be more compelling. I am interested in the theory that life may exist in forms that we can't as yet comprehend as in say '2001 A Space Odyssey' by Arthur C Clarke. But this is fiction. Well, at least for now.

Best Answer

as long as they don't take my job i guess they are fine, now et's, i want one to make me look young and hung like a clydesdale

Best Answer

i think its a mistake to believe we can communicate with them using just potatoes :D

Best Answer

Yeah i think aliens do exist but there not the little green men we say. I think they look like us :-) :-)

Best Answer

It would be be immodest of us as a race to think we are the only intelligent life out there. Just because we haven't heard from them doesn't mean they don't exist, we have barely been sending messages if you look at our history as a species and we may be sending them in an incomprehensible format.

Best Answer

Aliens mow my lawn ;)<br />
Seriously though, it would seem odd to be the only intelligent life in the vast universe.

Best Answer

Well, You're here aren't you?

Best Answer

they are out there, they are far superior to us and they don't give a rats *** about our existence<br />
a person online once said, why would aliens be interested in the only planet in the solar system with guns pointed at itself?

Best Answer

alien life =yes (bacteria nd stuffs is still life)<br />
higher cognitive ability in alien life ... still likely <br />
sentient alien life ... well the universe is unimaginably huge so i suppose...<br />
will we ever meet any ... not likely ...

Best Answer

I think there are millions of other life forms.I belive life is a common thing throughout the universe.However considering the unimaginable size of the universe there is no way any of us will ever meet.

Best Answer

If they are here (and I don't believe they aren't) They have to wonder-what the hell is going on?<br />
On the other hand, I hope they believe we have quite a lot of potential -if we don't destroy ourselves first.

Best Answer

They're just Hollywood fantasies unless I see one myself!

Best Answer

They are around. We have some sorting out to do.

Best Answer

their sexy? oO

Best Answer

If we are alone then there's a lot of wasted space out there

Best Answer

I think biological life exists throughout the universe

Best Answer

I get abducted every night and wake up with a swollen rear end. So I'd say they kind of suck. That is my opinion.

Best Answer

Oy. They suck your @ss?

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

I am a believer...and I dont smoke pot...or crack :))))))))))))))))))

Best Answer