Like they have all over London....I have no problem with them...If you're in a public place, indoors or outdoors, what harm can come of CCTV cameras watching everybody?..If you're not doing anything illegal, why should it bother you?..I wish my town had them all over the place, including outside my house....It's not illegal to have surveillance cameras mounted on the front of our houses either....If somebody walking by doesn't like it, so what?...The more CCTV cameras there are, the more some scumbag criminal has to worry about.....If they hadn't had CCTV cameras in Boston last year, they never would have caught the Boston Marathon bombers...What do you think?
goodogstay goodogstay 46-50, M 1 Answer Jun 24 in Politics

I don't have a problem with them, either. We know they help law enforcement...the Boston Marathon IS a good example. I don't understand people who cite "privacy" issues---other than in a restroom what expectation of privacy can you have out in public ?

Best Answer