hellsvien hellsvien 22-25, M 15 Answers Jan 8 in Politics

i hope they keep him

Best Answer

Fuc ing piece of $hit....

The entire NBA should be protested........

Especially when he was asked about Ken Bae....

Did you hear that interview....?

Far as I'm concerned all the players including Smith should be tossed, banned and made public enemy #1

Cut his fuc ing heart our and feed it to my dog

Best Answer

Love your answer. It defines exactly how I feel about him. I am not an American but I still hate him for being such a traitor to his country and fans. (If he has any fans! haha)

Best Answer

Thanks for your support...In that interview all he was asked that while there in N.Korea if he would talk to numb nuts about freeing one of our citizens held "of course" for spy....and man! He got hostile, stupid....and finally he said to the reporter; "DO YOU KNOW WHAT HE DID?!!!"....So of course the reporter knew, Rodman didn't....and made like Bae just killed his dog...just wow! - Thanks pal...

Best Answer

Thanx for BA too!

Best Answer

Welcome very much! :)

Best Answer

He is a big a fruitloop as Anthony Mundine.

Best Answer

Poor old Anthony "The Man" Mundine is fighting another "BUM"

Best Answer

Dennis Rodman in my opinion is lacking a few brain-cells i've felt that way since he was a player with my fav basketball team the Detroit Pistons.Rodman's lucky he's even allowed back in the U.S.

Best Answer

it's no wonder Donald Trump loved him on the Apprentice.Trumps as stupid as him

Best Answer

Yeah about that... Isn't Kim Jong Un a terrorist? Like as worse as Hitler? So being a friend with him makes him dangerous? He should be arrested for treason.

Best Answer

Rodman is as crazy the leader of North Korea

Best Answer

What a fukkin whack job ,,,, what's with his lips

Best Answer

Botox

Best Answer

But they're white

Best Answer

got it from whacko jacko

Best Answer

it is of my opinion that he is a trader, and should be excommunicated from the US, i also think he is an idiot, meaning he has no intelligence at all.

Best Answer

I think that he should go and live in the socialist paradise for the time it takes fir him to find out what it is like.

Best Answer

Question is, how the hell and when did they become friends ? I think in part is the ******* has been out of the limelight for a while and wanted to get back in....whooo aww lets go play in North Korea ..he is a freaking *** wipe . If our government had half the brains they think they do, they should throw him out and ban him.

Best Answer

should play for their national team

Best Answer

Dennis Rodman and North Korea are the best form of entertainment. I don't know why people take them seriously.

Best Answer

Because of his interview concerning Bae...POS!@

Best Answer

Whoever takes that crap seriously needs to get a life.

Best Answer

@ Shoo...You didn't hear the interview about BAE...that is Serious.....

Best Answer

I did hear it. Rodman sounds like Hulk Hogan doing a promo. WHATCHU GONNA DO WHEN THESE 24 INCH BASKETBALLS RUN WILD ON YOOOUUU!!!!

Best Answer

Errr...No. Not even close

Best Answer

LIBERALS! Just can't be honest about anything....You have no clue about what this is all about....Just spew...as expected

Best Answer

Ohhhhhhhh Yes you are....In fact, you're the worst kind..Stupid, and young...I assure, your age is a disadvantage because your brain hasn't expanded beyond the 10th grade...But after reading that mess, maybe 8th grade grammar....? Have a nice day............. boy.

Best Answer