Is it possible to be religious and take drugs? Yes there addictive if you don't have a strong mind but hey people get addicted to sugar. Im not talking about heroin, crack, cocaine or meth. But LSD, Shrooms, MDMA. I went to a drum and bass, hip hop, jungle and other electronic music festival not so long ago. Everyone was on MDMA and it was like socialising with people who have just found out they won the lottery. I myself was on drugs, im 16. And had loads of random men in there twenties who would come up to me and just talk. Not one fight not one overdose the whole weekend. There was no alcohol on sale and you wern't aloud to bring it in. A conscious rapper said this which i really like. 'yeah i take drugs. A little bit ashamed of the stuff but i guess your education is just the way that it was.
UKYoo UKYoo 18-21, M 15 Answers Dec 16, 2012 in Beliefs

Should remain illegal.

Best Answer

i agree because if it was legal the government would make them mode addictive

Best Answer

..Uhm, not necessarily.

Best Answer

just decriminalize it, I shouldnt go to jail just for smoking a joint

Best Answer

Yes they would because they would want to make money of it.

Best Answer

I think drugs are plenty addictive already on their own.

Best Answer

True but you really dont want the government getting there hands on it they will add chemicals. Believe me you can go to jail for smaller things. If they want you in jail they will put you in there

Best Answer

I've always wondered why governments are so against drugs...! They don't care that people poison themselves with alcohol. They don't care that our food is now full of poison due to GM crops - in fact, they positively promote it. So why don't they like people taking drugs? Could it be that drugs open doorways to our minds that they would prefer to remain shut....? There's something strange about it all.

Best Answer

Same! Magic mushrooms must have a purpose on this earth to open some sort of gateway in your mind. It grows so easily and in the hundreds in so many different countries. Add me as a friend i would like to ask you some questions about the crops. Also i would like to show u a link of a video going in depth of the 'gateway' theory.

Best Answer

i dont like drugs its not the life for me but i wont judge those who chose to do them its their life as long as they are not stealing to get them and dont have a family to take care of then its their business not anyone elses

Best Answer

Yeah, it's the damage done to the children that I worry about.

Best Answer

my parents was both addicted to pills when we was kids i saw enough to know that isnt the life for me that is why i say if they dont have a family to take care of

Best Answer

Im sorry to hear that

Best Answer

its fine it was their life i wish they hadnt been addicted to pills but it wasnt my choice all i can do is pick how i live my life i think i make them mad when they ask why i wont accept pain pills so i can get off blood pressure medicine and i tell them because i dont want to take the chances of making the same mistakes they made

Best Answer

Yh alot of the Pain pills are the same as any other drug with a different name

Best Answer

yeah and i dont need them i can tollerate my pain i may cuss at my body and it may cripple up and my blood pressure shoots sky high but i will still survive i dont want to depend on pills to live it bad enough that i have to be on thyroid pills for the rest of my life im not accepting pain pills only if i have major surgery and only while im in the hospital not after im released i will do just fine without it

Best Answer

Good for you. I don't know how it works but any drugs they want you to take regularly you should ask whats in it and do research on each ingredient. You should stay away from any pain relief if you can handle it. My dad got a little bit addicted to Night Nurse!

Best Answer

Not all drugs are good. Some are great! ;-)

Best Answer

I agree!

Best Answer

To be clear, that was a joke...stay away from anything you can't grow yourself ;-)

Best Answer

Magic mushrooms ? :P

Best Answer

Drugs are poison, people that use that crap end up burnt out and acting like a retard , seen it time and again, no point even talking to them , who would even want to be around someone who was doped up, when their like that, their not even themselves anyway.

Best Answer

self distruction

Best Answer

everything you do is self distruction then

Best Answer

The same as it is off drugs

Best Answer

I love weed. I used to do a whole lot of MDMA back in the past. It makes you so happy and friendly that it is amazing. But then after many hours, in the early morning hours you start to get what we called "cracked out". Like your brain is fried.

Best Answer

nah my brain is fine after but i know what you mean. A comedown can be worse than a hangover. the only cure is marijuana

Best Answer

Well, when I used to do it, sometimes I would do quite a bit. I have taken whole ten packs before. Definitely cracked out the next morning. LOL. Yep, good old weed is the cure for anything, it even helps with my depression. XD

Best Answer

in UK it comes alot purer i think because it comes in rock/crystal form. what do you mean by packs?

Best Answer

Well, here in the US you can get pure mdma powder which is awesome, I have had crazy hallucinations. But most commonly you get the pill form called ecstasy, which is mixed with other stuff besides mdma. By packs, I mean buying 10 pills. Usually you get a better deal to buy them in packs of 10. I guess that is why I get so cracked out, it probably isn't as pure as what you get. rock/crystal form sound awesome though.

Best Answer

Yeah its not bad. Ecstasy isn't around much here and MDMA is pretty hard to get to but when its here its not bad. The drug alot of people get addicted to here is called base. I usto like it but it keeps you up for days and you cant eat for days. Its so cheap too 10 pounds for a gram and weed is 10 pounds for about 1.2 grams.

Best Answer

You are still faced with YOURSELF at the end of the day ... always remember WESTERN DRUGS are a FALSE paradigm

Best Answer

western drugs? im from England

Best Answer

I aint going to lie, I love coke, marijuanna, and mescaline, but I am poor and cant afford it, I usually don't drink alcohol so I can buy my weed, now I am just an older dude that smokes a joint every now and then and the strongest drink I indulge in is coca cola, but when I was younger I was called a drug sponge. Drugs are bad if you make them bad, go over board and it will kill you. You have to know when to stop and when to slow down, like anything you consume.

Best Answer

Yh i like base but i had to stop because its not good. I had about a gram and a half over a weekend and i lost so much weight and looked like a differeng guy.

Best Answer

You'll be sorry later.

Best Answer

I hate them.

Best Answer

Legalize it.

Best Answer

I want what your avatar is taking, lol

Best Answer

Once on drugs,you tend to get hooked. Its hard to religiosly take so much and no more.

Best Answer

I disagree i think if your taking drugs at a hard time in your life then yh.

Best Answer