Just curious, no mail please. lol
Sungirl3 Sungirl3 46-50, F 35 Answers Aug 10, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Lmao!!! Now you're really going to be bombarded with emails Sungirl. Here's my ground rules with friends with benefits. Treat each other with respect, kindness and understanding. There must be complete trust in that both party will protect one another from physical and emotional hard. Friends first and always.

Best Answer

yeah...I'm sure it's ruined many good friendships..

Best Answer

In a perfect world. I like your answer though. :)

Best Answer

It doesn't work for me. If I haven't got any feelings for a person then I lose sexual interest really quickly.

Best Answer

Doesn't work for me at all. Meaningless sex is...well...meaningless.

Best Answer

It beats being married without the benifits.

Best Answer

If my friends don't come with some kinda benefits then we don't stay friends for very long.<br />
(insert wicked sexy smile)

Best Answer

I always thought a friend with benefits was a guy that had some tools I might be able to borrow.<br />
I think I like your interpretation better...............lol

Best Answer

I think it should be socially acceptable to be friends with benefits. I dont find it degrading as I feel that its stepping stone to sexual and personal freedom. That is where the World is heading. Everyone wants freedom to practice and do what they desire without being tied down by commitments. As long as people understand that sexual needs and urges are normal things and people should give and take the chance to practice it with respect, i dont think there would be much problem. Personal Safety is still important! So yep, thats my answer

Best Answer

Same as a booty call

Best Answer

True

Best Answer

I say this on the subject:<br />
Any "LEGAL" activity that, "ANY WILLING ADULT," wishes to do with another willing adult is fine by me.<br />
You can call it any name you want, I call it two people enjoying each other.

Best Answer

it works if both of you just want fwb, have done it before and will do again if/when i'm single but it can get complex

Best Answer

Loving it , Don't catch feelings and have fun .

Best Answer

I wish

Best Answer

I need to get one i'm thinking

Best Answer

If you want, go for it! My opinion won't change your perspectives.

Best Answer

Never met anyone that said they could not keep emotions out of it yet

Best Answer

I can keep emotions out of it, but equally, without the emotions I'm only interested a couple of times and then I'm done. Obviously, with someone I care about I can go the distance! :)

Best Answer

exactly

Best Answer

great in theory but much like mfm or fmf relationships someone always develops more feelings then the other and gets hurt

Best Answer

If I wasn't married (happily) I would be all over that concept. As long as there was that understanding, it leaves freedoms I never really had prior to being in relationships ... it wasn't really part of the culture I grew up in.

Best Answer

all good

Best Answer

While I have never had that before, I agree with AzecR and Wigglebottom.

Best Answer

I think it can work for some people.

Best Answer