Personally I dont approve of gay marriages at all If the couple are happy together thats all that matters
NedKelly1 NedKelly1 56-60, M 90 Answers Oct 18, 2012 in Community

I think its time to give "us" the same rights as hetero couples have.

Best Answer

I believe everyone should have a right to marriage and the benefits that come with it.

Best Answer

Personally, I don't approve. I think if they want to make a Commitment To each other . They should get their OWN Institution. They could call it Garriage . Marriage is for A Man and a Woman. When I entered into Marriage I did It Understanding all the Rules and expectations. They can't go changing the Rules after all these Years.

Best Answer

Phuleeeaze!
...rules, regulations and commandments! pucker UP & kiss my Pagan A$$!!!

Best Answer

I'm afraid Not, Friend, No tellin Where it's Been, or What's been in it. :)

Best Answer

The only rule you need in Marriage is to LOVE one another and to never HURT that person. And just so we all know, I say this as a MARRIED WOMAN. Let the Gays have the right to say they are an item and it be legally binding if that is what they want. Its just about LOVE. Not Gender.

Best Answer

Sure lets just let everybody do whatever they want. As long as everyone is Happy,that's all that matters. Yeah Right. :)

Best Answer

lmao...Garriage...I just love you james

Best Answer

I think marriage should be a human right so i'm all for it .<br />
how does two gay people getting married affect you enough not to support it ?

Best Answer

very well said...

Best Answer

fine by me, I would watch the **** out of gay divorce court! ;p

Best Answer

Hahahah Lolz. I know right!

Best Answer

lol glad it isnt just me! ;p

Best Answer

If two people love each other, they should be able to marry. Just because it says it "goes against Gods standards" is no reason to have it banned. It is not fair to make everyone in this country to go by "Gods standards." To the people saying it's wrong in the eyes of God, I hope you don't have tattoos, eat a ham sandwich or lobster, speak in church if you're a woman, wear mixed fabrics or gold. <br />
love is love.

Best Answer

against

Best Answer

I'm all for spreading the pain.

Best Answer

Their choice.

Best Answer

I feel that gay marriages shouldn't even be a topic for approval. Marriage should be allowed for all american citizens..... PERIOD! No one should have the right whether or not to vote what rights other people should have. For those who say it isn't right, i respect your feelings. You should still not have the right to be able to impact someone elses life. Slavery was abolished for a reason. Not allowing gay marriage is not slavery, but it's not much better. Gay people are american citizens. They pay taxes, work, have families, and some gay people die for this country. Why should they not have the rights that any other american citizen is entitled to? A new law should be passed enabling equal rights. Do not allow other people the right to take away rights from others.

Best Answer

Well said!!

Best Answer

Who AM I to Judge another Person love. Just because there Different From me?

Best Answer

i do'nt see how gay marriages effects me. in any way shape or form so why the EFF do i care who get's married! I have my own life to control i don't need to control others loves life! who would want that baggage on their shoulders.. oh wait most of everyone i forget people these days thrive off of power and control! <br />
my bad! however it does make me think... <br />
what in their life sucks so bad that they have to control other people.

Best Answer

It's Wrong!

Best Answer

Gay marriage goes against Gods standards and principles for this country. I do not support it, but I do have many gay friends and I love them. I just go by the word of God. If you don't then its ok.

Best Answer

i got no issues with it btw any of you seen that dumb commerical they aired in i think califonia that was to bash gay marriage its a lil girl comes home and is lie i can marry a princess if i want to then a guy says do u want your children sayin these kinds of things its like oh no we have to talk 2 our kids nooooooo damn you gay marriage!!!! lol

Best Answer

Really ? Horrendous.

Best Answer

do whatever makes you happy and feel loved who the heck cares if it doesn't involve you ...

Best Answer

Why should anybody have to be "for" or "against" homos ... they do their own thing on their own time... so who cares....let them live... and leave them be...<br />
Who said the Christians own marriage anyway...<br />
The only reason they are so popular is because they murdered between (50-150 depending on who you ask) or so million people over the last 2000 years and tortured many many more....<br />
An organization that is conservatively 10 times more murderous than the Nazis do not get to define anything in my book.

Best Answer

I think it's fine. I doubt kids will be affected by it. I think kids are more affected by seeing all the 'god hates f---' sign in public places.

Best Answer

They deserve to be as unhappy as the rest of us. Gay marriage should be legal.

Best Answer

no opinion

Best Answer