Sufferedloss Sufferedloss 18-21, F 29 Answers Mar 2 in LGBT

I am not against it. I actually support it. If it makes them happy then I think the gay couple should get married. Marriage is about being with someone that you love and that you want to be with for you whole life. A marriage should be a marriage. There shouldn't be a gay marriage, just a marriage. You should be able to marry any gender you want.

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with it. If the religious fucktards want to make a big deal let them. It makes them look ignorant.

Best Answer

I prefer the term marriage equality.

Best Answer

I don't have an opinion. I'm not gay, but I don't have anything against gay people, or gay marriage. I suppose you could call me indifferent, or disinterested.

Best Answer

Why should I have an opinion on it? That's like asking my opinion on straight marriage, or on whites, it just doesn't matter. Everyone deserves to be happy.

Best Answer

I'm all for it. Everyone deserves to be happy.

Best Answer

I have nothing againg it. I'm not really the kind of person to hate on others for their sexual choices...

Best Answer

Go for it. I don't see why it is an issue at all. Priest doesn't want to marry you, well ok next priest.

Best Answer

straight people shouldnt suffer alone

Best Answer

Fine with me

Best Answer

They don't harm me.... and what folks do in their bedroom is not of my business as long as both consent. mx:))

Best Answer

We'll I think there's nothing wrong about it... <br />
Love is love ... Besides everybody deserves to be with someone they love ... I don't see the point why others would judge when we were all made equal...

Best Answer

It is an abomination to God.

Best Answer

Hi
i am sorry that is total crap. What went on in the bible if any of it is even true would make Gay people look like Jesus disciples lol hey and very well could have been they did not hang with women did they ??

Bio

Best Answer

I think they are happy dan let it be

Best Answer

Not my thing... But I don't like to judg and I really don't want to get in a fight about it so I'll keep my mouth shut about my thoats on it.

Best Answer

I honestly couldn't give a flying rat's *** to what you do in your bedroom...

Best Answer

My opinion...I don't care who marries who.

Best Answer

i love it ! it's beautiful ! >.<

Best Answer

If your not happy to be marrying then you shouldn't be married in the first place.

Best Answer

Gay union not marriage. Marriage is between man and woman. Tomorrow thy will come up with poly marriage, dog marriage and cat marriage. Hope I made my point clear

Best Answer

Hi

And so what if they do come up with dog and cat marriage if owners wish it and want to pay for it.

Marriage is between two people not just man and women just because been that way does not meant that is what it has to be

I say best of luck to the gay couples may they have a good and long life together

Hey and straights are not so bright on the marriage scale lol look at the divorce count.

Bio

Best Answer

I have no problem with union, don't call it a marriage. You wanted my opinion, I did, no argument.

Best Answer