Noahbaby Noahbaby 13-15, F 18 Answers Feb 8, 2013 in Romance & True Love

He is either possessive and the hand in your lap is his way of showing the world you are his; or he just likes that physical contact.

Best Answer

He's your boyfriend. Sounds nice to me. What's your opinion of your boyfriend having his hand on your lap all the time?

Best Answer

I like it ... I think it's really nice

Best Answer

Ya. I think it's nice as well.

Best Answer

Naughty boy... go tell dad.

Best Answer

Possessive and reinforcing his position as boyfriend..

Best Answer

An invitation for you to take his hand in yours.

Best Answer

weird. would make me feel uncomfy and id tell him to stop that plz

Best Answer

Did you just see the news report of the couple who are married for 80 years!!! When asked what's your secret, the woman responded; He always has his hand on my leg. I'm not kiddin you! Google it. <br />
I always hold my wife's hand when we are walking. Its just one of those things, ya know? Never know when your ticket is up. Enjoy his affection. How would you feel if your girlfriends boyfriend was doing that, but not yours? Hmmmmmmm...........

Best Answer

Its a sexual advance. If you allow it at the start of the relationship he will expect it for the entire relationship.<br />
If he is in your age range it might be wishful thinking on his part. If he is older than your age range he only wants you for sex. <br />
Talk to your boyfriend about it. If you do not like it tell him your boundries and that he must respect your boundries.

Best Answer

Awkward

Best Answer