I think if you need someone else you should quit the relationship and find someone that can be your everything. What ever happened to love and monogamy?

Best Answer

I guess monogamy disappeared in the 70's....but the love grew

Best Answer

Well I must just be strange as I strongly believe in not even thinking about anyone other than my partner. Its the way I am.

Best Answer

it's time to end the relationship- if you desire others that means somethings lacking in your relationship.

Best Answer

My opinion is that none of those options are for me. I never was one to share my toys.

Best Answer

I am currently in a FWB relationship but was pretty much tricked into it because the guy did everything to make it seem as though we were in an actual relationship, the beginning of one, but it seems to have magically shifted into a FWB type situation which I do not like. I am trying to figure out how to end the benefits & go back to friends but it is difficult because we haven't talked about what this "thing" actually has become. It's very frustrating! I think all 3 relationships are pretty much the same though and it's not a great place to be...I feel like a hooker @ times. Ugh!

Best Answer

open relationships are not the same as friends with no strings attached. If i can't find a male friend with no strings attached then forget it I stay right where I am

Best Answer

Dangerous bag of cookies, handle with great care, becaus eif the bag is opened then all hell breaks loose.

Best Answer

i have no opinion on open relationships its works for many and it doesnt for the rest.<br />
difference as i see it <br />
open relationship is when you are not single but have the allowance to sleep with other and form bonds with them<br />
friends with benefits is when you have a friend you sleep with when the animal urges come along for both of you <br />
no strings attached is that after its all said and done nothing is expected it can also fall in no sex situations date for and event tennis partner etc. many thought of for one nighters

Best Answer

ther is no such thing,ne of the two allways starts to feel for the other and jealousy follows

Best Answer

lol well a open relationship means you still come back to the one time and time again ... FWB is friends that just help out with urges which is kinda like nsa cept you know them better probably than a random NSA

Best Answer