twistedgemini twistedgemini 31-35, F 8 Answers Jun 4, 2012

it depends on the child. not every child is ready for the internet.

Best Answer

I am a teen who has been using the internet regulary since about 12. I have gained a lot of skills about computing and other things including real life issues. <br />
The affects of spending a lot of time on the web can vary. You have to look at people as individuals.

Best Answer

Knowing computers and the internet is vital for kids who want any kind of decent job in life. Like anything else, too much is never a good thing

Best Answer

internet does both good and bad for teens.i am an indian and according to my parents when they grew up they did not even have electricity. the only thing that helped them to succeed in life were books and outdoor games. not movies, not video games, not any social networking site ( facebook).beleive me. too much of technology is not good. it is gradually destroying us. if we don't realise it now. it may cripple the future generation. like it or not " MODERNISATION NEEDS TO B STOPPED"

Best Answer

Technology has its pros and cons, it facilitates certain things . But I think for the most part, it has robbed mankind of much as social beings. Families, friendships and just relationships interaction in general has lost much of its richness.

Best Answer

no because the parent is chatting with them on facebook, ima call this new generation the "like" generation.

Best Answer

ha ha that was funny. But not everything can be expressed through a "like" button. ;)

Best Answer

exactly

Best Answer