i have them. love them. not for everyone though, i like them only when they have a meaning though..not supposed to be a trend, should tell a story.

Best Answer

They have a faible for self injury, are boring and wanna be's.

Best Answer

I would say not for me. I love women that have a large portion of the skin tatted, I think it's sexy but as for a few scattered all over in a random fashion not so much. Guys with the tribal garbage and crappy Japanese writing sort of makes me wonder what inadequacies they are compensating for. I think they should stick to sleeves and back areas done right.

Best Answer

nothing wrong with tatooes, just a bit wierd to see a buff guy with kitten on his arm.<br />
nothing wrong with meanings either, but i kind of bugs me that something happens to someone they got to ink it out on their skin, but by all means- ink away.<br />
when my grandfather died my sister got his birthday tatooed on her arm. I call it her experation date, and that she is way overdue

Best Answer

I like them but society limits what they think is acceptable like none can show for military, and banks etc have there own rules too.

Best Answer

Whether or not another person ALREADY has a tattoo is no concern of mine, however for those who don't, I generally recommend against getting one.

Best Answer

no opinion

Best Answer

They are a freaky bunch.. redneckish...mainstream... hermits.. preppies... I know I missed a few.. sorry

Best Answer