i have them. love them. not for everyone though, i like them only when they have a meaning though..not supposed to be a trend, should tell a story.

Best Answer

They have a faible for self injury, are boring and wanna be's.

Best Answer

I would say not for me. I love women that have a large portion of the skin tatted, I think it's sexy but as for a few scattered all over in a random fashion not so much. Guys with the tribal garbage and crappy Japanese writing sort of makes me wonder what inadequacies they are compensating for. I think they should stick to sleeves and back areas done right.

Best Answer

nothing wrong with tatooes, just a bit wierd to see a buff guy with kitten on his arm.<br />
nothing wrong with meanings either, but i kind of bugs me that something happens to someone they got to ink it out on their skin, but by all means- ink away.<br />
when my grandfather died my sister got his birthday tatooed on her arm. I call it her experation date, and that she is way overdue

Best Answer

Whether or not another person ALREADY has a tattoo is no concern of mine, however for those who don't, I generally recommend against getting one.

Best Answer

no opinion

Best Answer

They are a freaky bunch.. redneckish...mainstream... hermits.. preppies... I know I missed a few.. sorry

Best Answer