I have lots of guy friends online and I'm happily talking and playing with them in a game, then just last night, I found out that some of them, ones who I actually trust, sexts with this girl... she starts it, but they don't refuse... and I don't know what to make out of this... I don't feel comfortable talking to them at the moment, but I am thankful that it's not me who they're doing it with... but it still makes me uncomfortable cos I know a lot about them and I trust them lots...
LionPrincess03 LionPrincess03 18-21, F 6 Answers May 16, 2012

A Total waist of Time , effort and Money

Best Answer

No problem as long as they know the risks as Studfinder pointed out and we know that if things end up on the net they are there forever. But never if under age.

Best Answer

I love it, I thought it was going to be hard but if you just let your imagination go and you have someone whose timing and words work for you it can be a lot of fun!

Best Answer

So what happens when the relationship sours or if someone else discovers his stash with you in it? It's risky stuff.

Best Answer

It's risky business, cause you don't know where it's going to go from there....

Best Answer