ForgottenCelestria ForgottenCelestria 16-17, F 17 Answers Dec 30, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

It exists. You have to take good care of it though.

Best Answer

Very good care

Best Answer

you can buy all you want with money

Best Answer

forgot i dont pay them to come---just to go

Best Answer

In my opinion, although 'true love' is oft portrayed in movies and books as being instant...in real life, it isn't the case. Love is supposed to be like life----either it's simple or it's difficult. In my experience, I've never come across love when it was felt for me.<br />
But then again, I haven't even lived through half of my life yet. So who knows what will happen in five years?

Best Answer

It's commitment and learning to love someone despite their faults. It's facing the world together and being on their side through whatever life presents you.

Best Answer

haven't found it yet

Best Answer

True love can never be written...it just flows

Best Answer

in my opinion i believe there is no such thing if there is well no one in my family found theres so there is non. love is just complicated but true love is even more complicated. sometimes i believe in true love but when you have lived the life i have and see people experinces you'll think twice about it

Best Answer

No such thing. I thought I had found it but I was wrong.

Best Answer

Aww...I'm sorry :(

Best Answer

It exists. <br />
But it is as rare as hens teeth.

Best Answer

Only in Movies.

Best Answer