hazeldreams hazeldreams 22-25, F 17 Answers Mar 22, 2011

It makes me feel sorry that they had to make such a decision because it can be heart wrenching. If you are asking whether I think it is right or wrong, my answer is that God is the only entity that can decide that.

Best Answer

Its never ok to kill someone.

Best Answer

smart move! ... anyone who chooses abortion I think made the right choice for them and the child ... anyone who would rather not have the child is unlikely to have been a good parent at that point in their life... prolly best for all involved.

Best Answer

What if you are a married woman, and had a one night stand? And you knew that if you had the child, your family would never be the same cause of some stupid mistake you made one night while drinking?What if the child would come out a different race? Or color than your husband?How would you feel then?How would you explain that child?Yes, it was heart wrenching.Yes, i did all I could to save my on the rocks marriage, yes, I had an abortion once.And yes, I am sorry for doing it.Not a day goes by that I don't think about my baby.I cry quite often, cause I know it didn't deserve what I did to it.And who knows what he/she could've been...I regret it, always have, always will.NEVER will I ever do this again to another human being.That child was MINE, and I just let go, I was way younger then.And I had no clue as to what I was doing.I wish now, that I had kept my baby, and got rid of my then current spouse.No one knows the hell I go through daily, just thinking about the child that could have been, and before I burst into tears right now.I leave you with this.Abortion, is not a game, and you better damn well be certain, that you can live with this for the rest of your life, cause you can't take this back.Never can you get back that lost child.I never knew if it was a boy or a girl.All I call it is My Baby.

Best Answer

I think it's very wrong. It's murder! Why not choose adoption and let the child have a chance to live? I am adopted and I am so thankful my birth mom was thinking of me and chose not to abort me. Honestly, having an abortion is selfish. You are only thinking of yourself, and not the child.

Best Answer

Black woman or white woman?

Best Answer

Yes, many have made a tough decision.

Best Answer

i would say their choice their body their decision whats the circumstances behind it

Best Answer

I don't agree with it for myself, but I don't judge others either. I know a few women who have had abortions and it is really a difficult decision. I do believe though if they are not ready for a baby or willing to change their life for the baby then abortion is probably best. There are enough chldren in state custody.

Best Answer

I think no one would go through an abortion if they didn't truely believe it was the right thing to do, its not the cowards way out!

Best Answer

feels sorry... it's a life inside it, anyway....

Best Answer

They are changed for having gone through the experience.

Best Answer

I think its a sad situation to be in. But they may feel that what they did was for the best at the time.

Best Answer