CopperBlaze CopperBlaze 31-35, F 3 Answers Jan 13, 2013 in Music

What the ****? That kinda sucks. I hope it's because he realized the band was getting shittier and shittier with each passing album. I miss the days of Animal I have Become and Wake Up.

Best Answer

Not sure what his reasoning is I actually liked the last album. I had to listen a couple of times before I like though but I do that alot with music that is not considered popular to the masses. It is disappointing to me just because I really like them.

Best Answer

I have not listened to them since like eighth grade, but I imagine his absence would affect the quality of the music. Then again so does change in preference of listeners. I would have to hear more recent songs to really make a judgment on that one.

Best Answer

I agree with you the band isn't bad but he has a very specific sound in his voice it is definitely going to be different. We shall see. I just saw them in concert in a small venue and it was totally awesome!! I am going to miss them for sure.

Best Answer

3DG? "3 Dressing Gowns"? "3 Dumpy Governesses's"? "3 Day Guarantee"?....

Best Answer

3DG as in Three Days Grace but like what you have come up with there.

Best Answer