Investigations have been launched after a pregnant woman died in hospital in Ireland after allegedly being refused an abortion. Savita Halappanavar, 31, suffered a miscarriage and septicaemia. Her husband Praveen claims doctors refused to carry out a termination for religious reasons. Mrs Halappanavar, who was from India, was 17 weeks pregnant when admitted to Galway University Hospital. She was suffering from agonising pain and, according to her husband, made several requests for an abortion.
NedKelly1 NedKelly1 56-60, M 21 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Community

well thats an unfair statement. Im pro-life, and i sleep great at night. If the BABY inside her died, then i dont believe it is consider an abortion. I think that killing a human BABY just because a woman doesn't want to take responsibility, it ridiculous... some dont agree, but i think a life, is a life, and its not right to kill a baby!

Best Answer

Yeah, because "suffered a miscarriage and septicaemia" was totally foreseeable and happens all the time.

Best Answer

C'mon- even you would agree this wasn't an abortion. Please tell me so

Best Answer

if it was medically necesary they should have and im against it

Best Answer

Good old religion, it doesnt care who or what suffers from its hands, Because of this two lifes where lost, she should have had an abortion

Best Answer

Look into case x, it is worse.

Best Answer

Sad ,so fu\kin sad that any supposed civilised society can let thier morals kill a young woman.

Best Answer

That's horrible!!

Best Answer

And yet, The Republic refuses to even consider Abortion, and I'll tell you what's more, they never Fekkin' will. It should, however stand as a lesson to countries like the USA that have allowed the issue to be hijacked by Old White Men who have really have no right to a fekkin' opinion anyway

Best Answer

you said it the best!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Abortion to save a women's life...is saving a life, I could see reason for this. I could sleep at night despite the thoughts of all the unborn children being murdered.

Best Answer

according to the radio, it was against the law of the land because there was a foetal heartbeat

Best Answer

When will men get out of our Uteruses-

Best Answer

i would have been so undeniably pissed off if someone told me i wasnt allowed to have a medical procedure that i desperately needed.<br />
would have busted a few faces open before i collapsed and died.

Best Answer

The irony to that situation is sickening.

Best Answer

no matter what... should be THE womans choice.. but, dont agree with late term... that woman should of received what she wanted!! hospitals fault.. to bad not in USA... great law suit!!

Best Answer