Here in the UK the euro is trying to nudge it's way in but our Government is holding it out. I just hope we don't lose our English currency just to satisfy what is considered a single market; besides, if we did it would cause financial havoc. One world one currency? That's a scary thought because it indicates that there would be only the one world bank, which begs the question be asked; Which Nation would hold the power of money itself?<br />
~F~

Best Answer

world war three wud be next!

Best Answer

it will neva work hun ,, the euro is the perfect failure when a countries economy is controlled from outside the country disaster is inevitable<br />
update,,,,further thoughts are,,,how would you adjust interest rates for poorer places or non productive countries ?? basically you cant without starting a riot ,,world war three syndrome again ,,,the bible tells a prophesy of that if we do it so we need to tred carefully or bang!!!

Best Answer

Having an universal currency where fiscal policy (such as regulating interest rates, they can't be varied between regions or countries) is a very BAD idea..... this is what's happening in the Eurozone....

Best Answer

thats basically wot i sed!

Best Answer

Best Answer

ohhh

Best Answer

It would cause the collapse of many governments.

Best Answer

not govt,s ,,,peoples economies ,,poor as hell coz dirty polotics are involved

Best Answer

damn striaght!

Best Answer

My opinion? It shouldn't happen... because if we all had one country, we would then begin to tie knots until we turned into a one world government.. and if that government was a communisim.....

Best Answer

the money could be the same but the control and flow would varry depending on nation though...right? like the free markets and commies would be the same....maybe?

Best Answer

It would make bookkeeping much easier, but the value would vary locally spending on the economy of any area.

Best Answer

its been a disaster so far in europe ,,, how would it be changed?

Best Answer

I'd think the current European economy would be a mess without the Euro, too.

Best Answer

Best Answer

thought provocating thoughts :)

Best Answer

The Yuan would probably be the agreed upon currency as China's economic rise courtesy of Western corporations has strengthened them. If this were to be the case I would get as much gold as I could.

Best Answer

YUAN??? DO YOU MEAN YEN,,?

Best Answer

I think China would beg to differ.

Best Answer