It is treatable.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

It sucks.

Best Answer

Yes it does....

Best Answer

its sad

Best Answer

It's anger, without the enthusiasm.

Best Answer

Get help- and get a proper diagnoses- make sure it's not something else with depressive symptoms

Best Answer

I know about mine, and the fact it's very circumstantial. It's a lack of desire and hope and this can be restored.

Best Answer

it's become a marketing success for the drug makers and psychologists.

Best Answer

I heard it was 10 years of pure hell on earth. A lot of people lived through it and they say it was a difficult time. I am glad I was born in the 1940s after it was over and at the end of WWII

Best Answer

Not "The Great Depression“. (Although, I think you know what he meant.) Depression, like the sad kind. Actually, if some of these people had to suffer through an actual national depression they probably wouldn't worry about themselves so much.

Best Answer

You are right, I did know what he meant. I don't really have a good answer, and probably should have stayed away from this question. I have fought depression since puberty, have spent time in psyche wards for trying to end it all, and still, to offer an OPINION about depression is not possible for me. It just is.

Best Answer