tearaway tearaway 22-25, F 17 Answers May 7, 2009

Dutch Bros....Large Kahlua Kicker. Cost $3.50. Can I get a pink straw with that?? Be sure stamp my Dutch Bros coffee card so I can get a free one, after I purchase 10 of these lush coffee drinks.

Best Answer

Venti Iced Tazo Chai, 3 pumps.....yummy.....also, over 4 bucks.....crazy.

Best Answer

Starbucks caramel machiacto (or however you spell it)- with three shots of expresso, extra caramel and lots of whip cream.

Best Answer

Sunkist is about as fancy as I get. I don't see a bunch of yuppies drinking it very often though

Best Answer

Cristal mimosas, cosmopolitans made with Wild Passion Alizé, and mochaccinos from France.

Best Answer

red bull - is that yuppie? idk what yuppie is...

Best Answer

Jones soda.

Best Answer

Ha. I thought of my ex when I read this. He constantly buys Booster juice... he literally has an addiction.

Best Answer

I really like this juice called Green Goodness. It has lemon grass, apple, spinach, carrot, and some other green stuff in it and it tastes fabulous. It also is very thick so it is like a super healthy breakfast in a bottle.

Best Answer

I pretty much only drink water but once or twice a year I will get something else and you know what I like...<br />
White Mocah Espresso... Or whatever they are called. I drink them like once a year and since I have so little caffine in my life they make me SUPER hyper and silly and such. :D I know they are not REAL coffee for you coffee folks out there but it is my yuppie over-priced drink of choice!!

Best Answer

A hot green tea latte with coconut syrup instead of melon. What is yours purple face???

Best Answer