isn't paganism an umbrella term that encompasses many earlier religions and beliefs, before Christianity, that usually focus on polytheism and nature worship?

Best Answer

I view Paganism as a religion that is poorly organized, lacks a political ba<x>se, lacks a fundamental moral code, and lacks good PR. As individuals, they are just like everyone else, but prefer a more self directed spiritual path. Unfortunately, self directed too often means, the blind leading the blind, but that is probably better than the manipulative and self promoting mainstream religions that sucker the masses into believing hate is love.

Best Answer

"Paganism" ...... didn't even have a name until some non-Pagan started to run it down.

Best Answer

Because you cant be stereotyped all the labels that are attached to your religion are long dead<br />
so your beliefs are truly free from the oppression of blanket judgements and that terrifies people

Best Answer

If you're proud of your faith, you shouldn't need anyone elses approval

Best Answer

Paganism is non-commercial and non-fundamentalistic way of life unlike Abrahamic religions

Best Answer

A "Name" that embodies different beliefs, usually old religions, I was always interested enough about paganism, tried but didn't find my way, so what's your path?

Best Answer

creature with hmm wings??

Best Answer