cbk69 cbk69 31-35, F 69 Answers Dec 4, 2012

An amazing intelligent sensuously oriented woman or man with a healthy open playful view of human sexuality seeking to explore themselves an others through emotional and physical connections while experiencing pleasure independent of main stream social inhibiting views and concepts.<br />
There are those who enjoy sex, those whom desire sex, some who fear sex, others who do not understand what is possible to share experience an adore. <br />
Then there are the those of us who embrace sex with excitement, understanding, patients, humor and respect connecting with all of the aspects of sexuality, emotion and intellect along with a creative sense of self and appreciation of others naturally found in it's purest most adventurist beautiful forms without judgement against self nor manifesting it for others. <br />
True experienced talented desired ***** create their own experiences by being open to others and breaking free of stereo types & judgements accepting reality while living out fantasies embracing and exploring their emotions while expanding their known limitations at the service of others. <br />
Exposed an naked to the world around them they often times create new heights of sexual & emotional enjoyments while sharing & teaching others what is possible to achieve. ***** embrace the truest meaning of love thy neighbor ;-)<br />
Until you have reached a heighten almost uncontrollable sexual desire in utter desperation of needing physical release along with deep emotional cravings one may never know or possibly understand what it is like to grab a **** by the hair and/or be the one used as a gift between another's thighs and receive relief of your needs and passions during the moment becoming overwhelmed with pleasure by the talents only experience can bring.<br />
Rather it be soft tender sweet and gentle, or fierce forced and willingly taken - <br />
***** are Amazing & Wonderful!

Best Answer

Thats quite some poetic tribute to the word.

Best Answer

Thank you, perhaps geared more towards describing the attributes of a person labeled as such more so then word it's self, or at least that was the intent.

Best Answer

You're a ******* moron. ***** are not good people, and you're even worse you disgusting lowlife scumbag.

Best Answer

KinkyJersey
You're an Ox. You're a desperate old unattractive bastard who can **** only ***** as no normal women will sleep with you

Best Answer

OUCH! i can feel the heat coming off that burn all the way over here!

Best Answer

When I hear a guy say that it usually means that he wanted to sleep with her but she rejected him. When I hear a woman say it I usually is her BF/husband would like to hit it if given the chance.

Best Answer

Rock ******* star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Luuuurve your style dude.

Best Answer

Slutty people (either Gender), people with promiscuous ambitions without any sort of emotional connection.

Best Answer

don't have one, don't use it, think it is a poor use of language typifying an ingnorant individual.

Best Answer

An honest woman.

Best Answer

Very true and touche :)

Best Answer

"****" is a word I never use, unless the context is complimentary. I love women who own the word. I also kind of like it when my wife calls me one. . .

Best Answer

<-------- a picture is worth a thousand words

Best Answer

Why bother with the word? We become what our circumstances dictate, I'm not going to judge someone for it.

Best Answer

Well said.

Best Answer

A woman in command of herself and her own sexuality, not constrained by the dictates of a prudish and sexually repressed society. If you are labelled so, take as a compliment and wear it as a badge of honour and let me congratulate on your courage for breaking out of the constraints others would selfishly put on you.

Best Answer

Wow. This is really a good question. Notice the "Judgment" with which so many answered. What are morals and values? The question is, what will she give sex in order to have. For me it is not so much a matter of how many men she has had sex with, but why she has had sex with them. If it was for fun and enjoyment and the experience, I can't say that is seriously slutty except in a romantic sense. <br />
If, on the other hand, she sleeps with men because she thinks that is all she is good for, then she has a problem. If she get so turned on that she just has to be sexual with the guy, that can be horny and promiscuous, but not slutty. If she has sex because she is afraid the guy won't like her if she doesn't then she is tending slutty.

Best Answer

"A woman who constantly sleeps around, especially for money."

Best Answer

First of........ what's wrong with a ****???, Second........what's wrong with a ****???<br />
Steven

Best Answer

YOU & me! .....copulating like frenzied Minks!

Best Answer

A **** is a woman with no self respect, no dignity, and no sense of when she needs to stand up and tell those around her to go eat a ****. A **** has zero self confidence and sleeps with just about anyone because she is so insecure that she cannot feel good about herself without a bunch of men having sex with her to validate who she is. A **** is basically the female equivalent of an alpha male, and alphas are pathetic scumbags who need to be set on fire and nailed to a wall.

Best Answer

One who doesn't care about anything.

Best Answer

I hate that word used for a female .......... my definition is "a female that is a little more outgoing than the rather mundane types ......." saying that you damned if you do and damned if you don't I am a male **** and why is that excepted? I hate that word "****"<br />
I am really slutty today , went for a booty call to Louises last night just got home now, smell of sex my tights are stained with *** from her groping my fattened package...... we were so leaky last night and again about an hour ago........ the reek of sex is beautiful........

Best Answer

It's like the saying about alcoholics "an alcoholic is someone who drinks more than you do".<br />
A **** is someone who gets more, or enjoys sex more than you do; or dresses, talks, or behaves in such a way as to give that impression. <br />
A load of old bollocks if you ask me; more a sign of a strong minded individual who is not ashamed of what she does or what she likes.

Best Answer

someone [typically female] who regularly and with various partners [or teams], trades on their overt sexual power to gain something they haven't learned [or are unable] to produce for themselves [usually money, but can be anything; security, self-respect, power, attention, affection, relaxation, or whatever]

Best Answer

i could say a lot more about the morality this word evokes, about the power struggles that surround it, about the various things the word can be a metaphor for, or about my own relationship to this ancient archetype - but this is the most succinct, objective definition i can come up with easily

Best Answer

No such thing.

Best Answer

Places more priority on sex and trashy behavior then on being morally responsible with her own image or how others see her. It is also possible for some males to act slutty if they personify it in a way that denotes female accentuations.

Best Answer