My pet peeve is invasion of my privacy. My mother was awful about it. She read my journals and yelled at me about what was in them. I started writing " Hi Mom" at the top of each page and putting down things I knew would disturb her. LOL. She even went though my trash and took out letters I had written and decided not to send. She tried to get me to read her husband's journal but I wouldn't do it.. None of her damn business.
TolstoiFan TolstoiFan 41-45, F 20 Answers Jan 26, 2012

Teens on social media sites...

Best Answer

People asking me what my pet peeve is.

Best Answer

That's beyone a pet peeve- a peeve is disliking some cracking knuckles or whistling. You are talking about a human rights violation

Best Answer

You're right. It sucked.

Best Answer

My mother pulled that **** and worse- havent spoken to her in 3 years

Best Answer

I actually had a dog named peeve....he was my......wait for it...<br />
Pet Peeve.<br />
(true story-I'm so clever)

Best Answer

Cold calls from idiots who will not take "No thank you" for an answer.

Best Answer

I don't know if it counts as a pet peeve but my dad always takes out his angry and threatens my little sister when shes been sick since November. It drives me insane.

Best Answer

Liars cheats and back stabbers

Best Answer

I'm big on the privacy thing too.<br />
But this morning's pet peeve is people who allow you to love them and do things for them constantly...they use you, when they have absolutely no intention of caring for you or giving anything back.

Best Answer

I hate tags on towels and anything else that they show on......... I even cut them out of my clothing

Best Answer

I really don't like people who shove ahead of you in a line up and when you protest, they look through you, like they are hearing voices from the air and wondering *what the f---?* But worse than that, is the check out clerk or the bus driver who watches while it happens and then doesn't tell the shover to get to the end of the line. I would refuse to serve someone who pushed in ahead of someone else, if I saw it happen.

Best Answer

Spiders , they seem to want me to pet them , when all I want to do is murder them .

Best Answer

I have just read your details and my Pet Peeve is your mother also what a Cow

Best Answer

Lmao!!!Thanks for understanding!!:):)

Best Answer