maynee maynee 18-21, F 19 Answers Nov 27, 2011

Expectations create pain. Don't bother to live with it. Live what you think is right.

Best Answer

The universe is an ever-changing environment we strive to adapt in. So, my life is my own, no one else controls it. I let others life however, knowing that there is fair-trade. I mess with someone else, they can mess with me and it does not benefit anyone. I want to live my life to the end filled with happiness but I won't let things take me down (aiding that is training and experiences I've gathered along the way).

Best Answer

This is the Zen approach: nothing is there to be done. There is nothing to do. One has just to be. Have a rest and be ordinary and be natural.

Best Answer

live in the moment because life is to short to over think it all.One moment your 18 and the next your 92.So we need to live for today.And make the right choices ba<x>sed upon whats best for ourselves and those around us.

Best Answer

never hurt anyone!

Best Answer

Treat people the way that I want to be treated.

Best Answer

Deny everything

Best Answer

No regrets , just life lessons . <br />
And treat people how you want to be treated .

Best Answer

Learn how to love well.

Best Answer

true love never dies.

Best Answer

Be who you are, do what is morally right and surpass limitations imposed by convention.

Best Answer

Don't worry , it might never happen.

Best Answer

Enjoy and search for the secrets in life.

Best Answer

Mine sucks, can I borrow yours?

Best Answer

It doesn’t matter what happened yesterday. It’s done, finished, and no amount of reflection or regret will change unless you act. Constant, focused action on the present helps fix the past. It sets your future.

Best Answer

Just Love It While You Have It, because nothing is permanent in this world. Opportunities, people, money, even the simple moment. These will somehow and somewhat easily change in a matter of time. But the love you'll might giving in these stuffs, is something that matters and worth having to remember.

Best Answer