Zorroo Zorroo 41-45, M 18 Answers Feb 19, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Is there any difference?...lol

Best Answer

I'm used to poor good life.

Best Answer

Rich bad life, i always wanted to be bad.

Best Answer

I have no clue what a rich bad life feels like. Why couldn't I have a rich good life?

Best Answer

Poor good life.

Best Answer

poor good life

Best Answer

Poor and happy, and some affordable weed.

Best Answer

I have been both and have thought a lot about this question. I would pick rich and bad life. The reason is money gives you a great deal of freedom and options. It would be very easy to turn the bad life into rich and good life. Where as poor and good life can easily go the other direction when you have no food or a place to live and can't pay bills. Now if the question is rich and major health issues or poor and no health issues then I would pick being poor. Happiness wins over money but money can sure make life easy

Best Answer

This isn't an easy question because different things make different people happy. Personally i'd rather cry in a blacked out range rover and wipe my tears with 100 dollar bills... But that's just me.

Best Answer

Easy answer! Poor Good life.. Don't care if I its Rich, Powerful, Ruler or Tycoon. If its Bad... Thats Bad. Good anything is better than Bad something.

Best Answer

I'd take a poor but happy life any day, besides people only want money for all the materialistic stuff it brings, somehow they convince themselves it would make life better and bring them happiness while in fact it only drags them away and distant from appreciating life's simple pleasures.

Best Answer