What makes you living on this Earth worth it? What is some of your life goals, dreams? What are your earthly motivations pushing you to live and succeed?
HannahBanana3 HannahBanana3 18-21, F 14 Answers Jun 20 in Community

I want to be a famous singer and novelist. But my biggest goal is to find and marry a man that loves the true me down the road. Then raise a family of kids who never give up

Best Answer

I love it! Nice goals, I hope you achieve them one day, they sound awesome!

Best Answer

Encourage people, be good to people.

Best Answer

I live to do the right thing, plain and simple. It's what I'm best at. Tied with being right.

Best Answer

I think the simple pleasures of life makes it worth it. Your family,friends, beauty in all creation.

Best Answer

I think the most basic purpose is... to live for someone else.

Best Answer

not sure, im still trying to figure that out

Best Answer

The alternative is worse.

Best Answer

Haha very true. Better to be amongst the living rather than the dead.

Best Answer

Take care of my peeps and have fun.

Best Answer

Eh I'll figure it out tomorrow.

Best Answer

Mathematics :D

Best Answer

Hey! To answer your question you had asked: yes, you are pretty popular. And I love that you love math!

Best Answer

Right now? To go to college and do what I'm striving to do. That's all.

Best Answer

My spirituality, my spiritual angel/connection, God, my children. I don't like "earthly" but being able to show love to those who need it in this world including my higher self. Great question!

Best Answer

still trying to figure it out...

Best Answer

To go on liveing till One day I die of natural causes or have a pre mature death who knows

Best Answer

Hmm, well then what gives you that motivation to get up every day? Just so you know that you will be able to do the same thing the next day, and so on?

Best Answer

The Thing That keeps me going IS the unknown of whats going happen The next day

Best Answer

Plus I been threw the whole suicidal thing I dont wana do that I have a will to live now anyway

Best Answer

Oh, well then in that case, that's cool.

Best Answer

It sounds weird but Im a very no bullshit person I like things up front and no covering

Best Answer

Same, I don't like someone who beats around the bush. I'm more for the facts, not the fluff or faith.

Best Answer