StarZing StarZing 31-35 8 Answers Dec 14, 2012 in Self Harm

How many kids need to die before you wake up to understand normal people DON'T need assault rifles or military grade weapons!?

Best Answer

what exactly do you hunt with a HIGH POWERED MACHINE GUN?

Best Answer

You do understand that you can support the second amendment and support gun control at the same time, right?

Best Answer

Precisely.

Best Answer

Do you really think banning guns would stop violence?

Best Answer

No, but it might slow it down.

Best Answer

I think gun users would get bored and maybe turn to drugs and alcohol

Best Answer

Its not so much about banning guns. Its about not letting crazies have guns, just like how we take DLs away from DUI offenders.

Best Answer

Well many crazies don't have a history of gun violence and to take away their right to use guns without any basis besides mental illness is unconstitutional

Best Answer

what according to you or anyone "can stop violence" ? i don't think that is a valid question.
it will surely make innocent people less vulnerable to such mindless acts.

Best Answer

I think more violence would occur in it's place

Best Answer

Yeah I agree here I think having people learn to understand each other better is the best solution

Best Answer

That's arguable, but I know what you're saying. Still, a convicted felon cannot buy a gun, although they're still protected by the constitution.

Best Answer

its not about guns its about attitude and having murder in ones heart

tim mcviegh used a homemade bomb to kill innocent men women and children

what we have is a culture of violence and gun control wont stop that

a serious examination as to how we live and think just might

Best Answer

More power to them. Gun control is for people who want to be controlled, and put all their faith in the system, and the government. Every single despotic government in history, from ancient empires, to Nazi Germany, to all the Communist dictatorships, have began by disarming their citizens, it's a historical fact. No guns = People can't fight the gov't if they decide to persecute the people, in whatever way they please.

Best Answer

you think one should fight the government with guns? create syria like conditions ?

Best Answer

If the government abuses it's power, and starts persecuting the people? Hell yes I think we should fight them!! Do you think that the NSDAP (Nazi Party,) or any of the Commie dictators, or even the Middle Eastern dictators, would have ever siezed the power they did, if their people could fight back?? No! Guns are FOR the people, in order to defend themselves against tyranny! Look at Switzerland! Almost everybody has guns, and it has one of the lowest murder rates in the world! What about the guy in China who stabbed those kids with a knife? Guns had nothing to do with it, do you think that knives should be illegal? Plus, legality has nothing to do with it. THEY ARE CRIMINALS. THEY'LL HAVE GUNS REGARDLESS OF THE LAW.

Best Answer

hmm....

Best Answer

have you seen this ...http://www.gunpolicy.org

Best Answer

That's obviously biased, but even if it isn't, the point remains. Criminals will find weapons, just like they find drugs, hookers, and everything else illegal. Laws against it only stop people who obey the laws. Which murderers obviously don't, lol!

Best Answer

This is a more empirical (non-biased, I mean,) looking site, that I got my info from.
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_mur_wit_fir-crime-murders-with-firearms

Best Answer