aquaseas aquaseas 51-55, F 24 Answers Jan 15, 2012

Just sit back and watch them 2 hours later go get into their Escalade

Best Answer

too true too often

Best Answer

I would take a picture and label it "cause and effect"

Best Answer

I have found that the ones who don't ask need it more most of the time.

Best Answer

Around where I live there is a husband and wife team that works the surrounding area. They drive a motor home that they will park on the other side of the parking lot so no one will notice. She will work on one side of the street and he will work the other. I have watched them before and they look like they are doing pretty good.<br />
I watched a show on TV once where the guy worked the street corners for 6 hrs. he would tell a little sob story and people would give him cash. after only 6 hr's he had over 300.00 dollars, tax free dollars. Not bad for just being a bum!

Best Answer

I've become very coldhearted toward them only for the fact that I've known many people who have drug habits and use that as their income. They call it "going to work" and sadly good hearted people are feeding their drug habits. Give them food or ask them if they want to work for u and u will pay them. If they truely need the money they will be open minded.

Best Answer

My reaction is usually nothing. We barely have enough money for our own needs. If they have a dog I might give them a buck.

Best Answer

My feelings too! I work hard for my money and I'm just not going to give it to someone standing around, not even trying to get a job.

Best Answer

that seems perfectly reasonable, why else would they be at walmart? they have great low prices

Best Answer

I don't want sound cold but they picked the wrong store go upscale. Walmart Shoppers are there cause we are not far from that sign. Another thing there is work Mexican's are still finding it beats standing around wasting time holding a sign or does it? We got a scam guy here who panhandles ,buys junk food and litters while paning for more,,locals know he owns a house

Best Answer

Mixed emotions. There is a regular and his dog who hang out at one of the nearby Wal-Marts. Sometimes I donate to him food, sometimes money, sometimes I ignore him. I don't know the real story, never will. I wish I didn't have to see it in one of the richest countries of the world, but the U.S.A. is far from perfect. I think it could actually happen to many of us, so I am not so arrogant to think it couldn't be me.<br />
One thing for sure, it makes me realize how many blessings I do have in my life.

Best Answer

I would be surprised if they are at Walmart but either way I usually think they are on drugs or a drunk and I never give money but I have purchased food a time or two. When they say they NEED money for this or that I will offer to buy it but they usually just want the money

Best Answer

give them spare money if I have it.. yeah.. could be fraud.. but what if it isn't? I've been homeless and I'm not exactly middle class soo. I know what it's like.

Best Answer

boxed or canned food and ten dollars with a friendly don't go spending it all in one place smile.

Best Answer

Could it be that those who have given to the 'least of these' have entertained angels unaware?<br />
Yes, give it to them.<br />
In the end it really isn't between me and the one needing help, it is between me and what I claim to believe in.<br />
Strange how Jesus calls people to do more than slap a bumper sticker or a fish on their car......Just sayin..

Best Answer

because wal mart don't have common bums hanging outside with signs, i would have to think that they were checked out. so my reaction would be to HELP them

Best Answer

I have mixed emotions. Part of me wants to "cop out" on how it really makes me feel by telling myself that its just a scam when in truth..im not so sure

Best Answer

I don't like it as there's plenty jobs people can do for money instead of annoying everyone that passes them for their hard earned cash, we all know what they really use it for

Best Answer