moneymom72 moneymom72 36-40, F 15 Answers Dec 23, 2012 in Image & Weight

I don't want to be annoying, but I need to gain some instead.

Best Answer

Perfect, I got a few pounds I can give you.

Best Answer

lol. how much? :p cause i don't want to have too much weight.

Best Answer

That can be a problem as well and no i am not annoyed are you looking to gain weight or muscle would love to chat more and find out your goals.

Best Answer

What is your weight loss goal? What are you currently doing? Love to chat

Best Answer

lol. I'm not trying anything specific. Plus, I'm no expert. So I guess you could achive your goals yourself better thatn you could do it with my advises.

Best Answer

same as last year,my health............................................only kidding,sex! the only reason I do anything

Best Answer

so women will look at me again

Best Answer

Ouch! Perhaps you are looking at the wrong women. What is your weight goal?

Best Answer

I could loose 15 pounds

Best Answer

true

Best Answer

Those are picky women! 15lbs is not that hard to lose i would be happy to share some info if you are interested; just so you know men are lucky they lose weight faster always been jealous of that.

Best Answer

to be honest my weight goes up and down two years ago i was at my ideal weight. It just seems harder to control as I get older. I've heard men loose weight faster but I've always thought the extra weight looks much better on a woman, but that could be just because I'm a man. some info would be good

Best Answer

my wife is a dietitian and it does not look good when her husband has a nice round belly...lol...not only that but for my self image as well...dont feel good when people point it out...esp when I am having an ice cream or a piece of cake :P

Best Answer

Sorry to hear, society can be cruel and yet it is also the problem when we live in a day of supersized and fast food; what does your wife say as i am sure you get lots of nutritional meals.

Best Answer

yeah I do...breakfasts are heavy..lots of proteins to take me through the day...light on carbs in the evenings :)

Best Answer

Are either you or your wife familiar with the 90 day challenge? Many Nutrionist are looking at Visalus even out of curiousity as it is simple, delicious and affordable even WW have put us as a 1 on their chart as it is helping so many people. It has to be the right fit for your lifestyle and your choice if you want to know more i would be happy to send some info; its not a diet its a lifestyle change.

Best Answer

Sounds interesting! Do pass on whatever you can...will run it past her :)

Best Answer

I have two pairs of jeans that are getting a little tight.

Best Answer

Use those jeans to motivate you i never felt better than when i slipped back into my designer jeans and leather pants that i could not wear for years.

Best Answer

Mexico vacay planned for end of Feb......... ;)

Best Answer

How much do you want to lose? Would love to chat and see if i can help but only if you want to know more.

Best Answer

I gained a lot in 2011 and 2012 due to depression and anxiety... This coming year I'm removing myself from the toxic situation that kept me turning to certain vices like chocolate and smoking cigarettes just to cope and I'm very much looking forward to turning al that around again and going back to looking after myself.

Best Answer

What are you doing for your health and fitness plan? Congrats to you for realizing you deserved better and going for a new year and new you.

Best Answer

tyvm! I had a lot of success in 2008-2009 using Wii Fit... I tried again early this year and started to make progress again but the enormous drag factor of a crappy life kept killing my motivation. I got the new Nintendo machine but I'm still thinking about the fitness thing... Not sure if I want to exercise with a system called Wii Fit U... :P

Best Answer

I am more a kinect 360 gal lol love to do some MMA and Zumba. The endorphins help with that miserable life sometimes.

Best Answer

Live longer

Best Answer

Did You Have a Health Scare? Doctor Tell You That You Had to? What is your goal and action plan for the New Year?

Best Answer

No health scare. But I do make myself aware of statistical risk factors.

Best Answer

Cause i went through a depression phase and gained a couple lbs and i dont like it :-(

Best Answer

I know all about negative self image would be happy to share what i did and my story if you would like.

Best Answer

Health......and sex.....

Best Answer