WalkingBread WalkingBread 18-21, M 9 Answers Jan 10 in Health

I'm inside reading and writing

Best Answer

I actually do go out and work out a ton. I do so because of my job requires a healthy person. I find that this is the attitude that turns people off from working out because someone feels the need to downtalk them. They know they should workout but it is hard to get in the flow of the gym.

Best Answer

Its hard because the drive in the person is low and weak. They can't be turned off because people who actually go out and make a change work hard.

Best Answer

You are generalizing, there are people who work 60 hour work weeks and their main focus is on working and being a parent. There are some that are suffering mentally and struggle to find improvement. Look I eat pretty good, mostly salads because i enjoy them and a ton of water mixed in with a beer or a soda from time to time. I workout at the gym 2-3 times a week and the other time I have no problems doing a room workout in my place or spend an afternoon hiking. But just because I enjoy working out doesn't mean that everyone else is lazy.

Best Answer

More so there is a good number of people at the gym that are unhealthy that don't understand working out and how to do so safely and healthy. They know just enough to be dangerous.

Best Answer

I have a few reasons. <br />
I'm old<br />
I'm lazy<br />
I'm addicted to EP.<br />
Okay, I never said they were good reasons.

Best Answer

I got bigger fish to fry.

Best Answer

seems like you are proud of yourself don't it?

Best Answer

I'm quadriplegic.

Best Answer

That must make cooking difficult

Best Answer

You have NO idea

Best Answer