I know, FreakDash asking a serious question. :0
Toukos Toukos 18-21 20 Answers Jan 29, 2013 in Hobbies

I'm not against regulated euthanasia. If someone wants to end their life, and their mental faculties are sound and stable, let them. For example, someone with a terminal illness that causes them physical pain and takes away enjoyment of life.

Best Answer

Exactly.

Best Answer

I love the idea of youth in Asia.<br />
Oh... sorry, you mean the other like sounding word.<br />
Honestly, I don't think suicide should be "illegal". I think if you want to kill yourself, then you should be allowed to, with access to do so in the most painless and quickest way possible.<br />
It would be a self-regulating population control.<br />
The biggest hurdle would be to make sure that people are not being "driven" there intentionally by people who want to profit from it.

Best Answer

I am against euthanasia. Euthanasia is like suicide. It's terrible that some people do not see nothing wrong with that. Terrible

Best Answer

To answer your questions, I like answers with thought put into them, not opinions.

Best Answer

You explain why you don't like it well and I like that you have your own opinion... A strong opinion and your not just sitting on the fence so to speak... :)

Best Answer

a ok, now I understand, Thank you:)

Best Answer

No problem. :)

Best Answer

ok

Best Answer

I love little Chinese kids.

Best Answer

I am pro....I think it's deplorable that we afford this privilege to our pets, but not to our sick and suffering humans...

Best Answer

I'd have to do some serious research. The taking of a life is a huge deal to me, and someone who needs someone else's help to do it makes it even more complicated. I do know that my mom has requested not to be put on life support, if it's a permanent sort of thing. And I feel the same way.

Best Answer

Personally I'm against it...but there are some people who might benefit by it.

Best Answer

It already happens, its just done quietly.

Best Answer

I think euthanasia is something that should be allowed. I think this because if people have such a bad quality of life that they would want to die then it must over ride the sanctity of life. Another reason I think this is because people should be able to have their own choice as to what happens in their life. This includes if they want to die.<br />
Some people like Roman Catholics might disagree with me because they would believe that euthanasia is killing, the definition of euthanasia is 'the painless KILLING of someone who is dying in pain', and in the bible we are told that "thou shall not kill" this is a blatantly obvious sign that killing and euthanasia are wrong. Also the Ronan Catholics believe that sanctuary of life is very important and that all life belongs to god. This means that we should not kill something that god has made. We are made in god's image and only he can bring us to life and let us die.<br />
Ha!!! Good question... I used it as a chance to practice for a D style question in my RE exam!!!! It's marked out of 6, 3 marks for each paragraph. ( 2 explained points in each) what do you think I would get for that answer?!?!?! (You have to do your view then how people would disagree and one has to be Roman Catholic view... ) so what do you think of my answer??? An I getting full marks in RE??? We finished this topic just before Christmas... :)

Best Answer

It was great. :) Full marks for you.

Best Answer

Thanks... I have to do RE as a GCSE cause of my school... So I might as well try to do well...
The first paragraph is my own opinion. :)

Best Answer

Why do you like my speech when I'm against euthanasia. And you write: I think euthanasia is something That Should be allowed. This is a false approach

Best Answer

I liked it because everybody is entitled to their own opinion and if that's your opinion then go for it :)

Best Answer

Neither for or against. Neutral.

Best Answer

the practice of intentionally ending a life in order to relieve pain and suffering.

Best Answer

Pro

Best Answer

:0<br />
Don't know really. I'd have to read into it.

Best Answer