I'm for it. They have every right to be with the ones they love and enjoy the same freedoms as everyone else. Anyone who's against it needs to live and let live; it's not affecting you at all.

Best Answer

Concisely said.

Best Answer

I couldn't have a homosexual encounter even if you paid me. Therefore people obviously don't choose to be gay. It's something within themselves. Just cuz it's not for me doesn't make it wrong for the rest of the world .

Best Answer

Why should strait people be the only ones to deal with divorce? I'm for it.

Best Answer

Any person wanting a relationship of the legal kind with any one of any sex, should be able to have that relationship recognized by law.<br />
Having said that, Gay marriage proponents started off with the wrong verbiage. Had they stayed with Civil union. There would not be the out cry there is today. the out cry isn't from homophobes wanting gays to go away, it's because people who are traditional in their values don't want marriage associated with homosexuality. (don't shoot the messenger).<br />
People are lazy, if we began with a new concept "gay civil unions" We'd be calling them marriages with in a few years. So everyone wins.<br />
Government should not recognize Marriage as a legal term, but instead use civil union, similar to the UK were people make oaths to each other and the state in a union, and give oath (should they be so inclined) at a church or other religious temple if they are religious people.<br />
Marriage should be only a religious term, Civil unions are legal terms recognized under law. The state of Maine has a referendum on the ballot to repair the problems caused by law suits against religious institutions that won't prefer "gay marriages" because of the covenants.

Best Answer

It made perfect sense. People, and their freedom of religion and to exercise that religion can not be infringed upon by the state or federal government, nor can the state make any law that institutes a religion. The actual concept in the right of all to their practice religion or no religion. The wall of separation was not that people aren't allowed to express their religion, be they civil employees or on the property of government, as it states in the preamble to the constitution.
"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union...." We being the heartbeat and blood of government. We can and should create laws to protect our rights to freely go about our daily lives as we see fit. Not just for one group, but in the name of all groups. And in a harmonious way so as to protect the rights of the individual. This takes clear leadership and clear definitions of what government _CAN_NOT_ do to take those freedoms from anyone. I believe that getting "Unioned" ;) with the person you love is your right. And no law needs to be given you to provide you that right, laws and the verbiage in them need to be changed in order for you to have the rights you were born with. And that is to be the person you were born. As you can tell, I'm a constitutionalists and I believe that we are a land of laws and not women / men as this is how everyone remains in equality, Yes we are bound to follow the law, but the constitution, being the arbiter of that law has the absolute power and we are compelled to interpret and administer that power equally.

Best Answer

I live in a gay marriage....heck, we were laughing just two minutes ago..

Best Answer

I have no interest in marrying a gay person i am str8 and like it that way.

Best Answer

I approve of it and will go for it whenever Mr. Wright **** along. I am very domestic and also do windows!

Best Answer

I'm not gay, but I do have some lesbian and gay friends, I am also part of Amnesty International, so here is my view: I know in the bible it says that its a sin and all, but not all homosexuals are religious. And even if they are, God doens't hate people, he hates the sin. Yea, I know marriage is supposed to be between a man and a woman, but honestly, if you're not part of the gay community, gay marriage's legalization won't affect you at all really. Homosexuals have the right to be happy just as much as everyone else. Isn't the US supposed to be a free country? And even if people pull the religious card, they need to realize that God loves his children no matter what, even if some of his children are gay.

Best Answer

So what we are saying is that mans interpertations of what gods intents are have more validity then what god has created. If you believe in god, then you have to believe that god created folk, who love folk similar in sex to themselves. As for sin, Nothing more then rule man/woman, but mostly man has designed to insure more people it can control.
Here is some insight. We all complain that the world is over populated. So if your complaint is that gays can't propagate, then should you really be complaining? hmmm?

Best Answer

FREEDOM! It's love. You can't control love, just like how people are straight, some people are gay! All love is equal. Gay marriage should be legal! <br />
Who ever is against it is very judgmental, yes God made us woman and man, but some people can't help there love.

Best Answer

I am against all homosexual relationships. Because God made us male and female.

Best Answer

Definition of "marriage" - from online dictionary.<br />
"The formal union of a man and a woman, typically recognized by law, by which they become husband and wife." <br />
Definition of "perversion" from online dictionary.<br />
"The alteration of something from its original course, meaning, or state to a distortion or corruption of what was first intended."<br />
I dont agree with gay marriage.

Best Answer

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell noooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Best Answer

Great to see so open minded people,we should all treat oneanother with respect.

Best Answer

It doesn't bother me.<br />
As long as they love each other.

Best Answer

This is my stance on gay marriage.<br />
How to Explain Gay Rights to an Idiot: http://www.buzzfeed.com/donnad/how-gay-rights-is-nothing-like-legalizing-beastali

Best Answer

Yes let people be happy with who they want to be with. Man or Women

Best Answer

I dont care. Unless Im invited to the wedding, its none of my business who gets married.

Best Answer

Im straight and ive had gay friends in the past, nice people if they wanted to get married to there partners id go to there wedding but something deep inside me thinks its wrong, i dont know what it is or where this has come from and i feel bad with myself in this day and age for secretly thinking this, how narrow minded of me.

Best Answer

What could possibly be wrong about two people loving each other? If your feeling bad that you feel this way, then you should ask yourself that question, else you are allowing others to dictate what you believe.

Best Answer

why not???????i beleive what goes on between two consenting adults-------------is nobodys bussiness-----God created us all--------and he doesnt make mistakes===========

Best Answer

I like the idea of civil union across the board and if your religious then call it a marriage. I really wish our goverment would hurry up with this, so we can focus on the economy. I hope doma is destroyed too. I have seen doma hurt more families, especially the international families. I think that couples should be able to have the same rights across the board on bringing international partners here too, instead of displacing them to other countries. What a lot of closed minded people dont have a clue is, there are a lot of kids who are a part of these families. I enjoy hanging my clothes in my closet, not my family.

Best Answer