QueenAwesomePants QueenAwesomePants 36-40, F 19 Answers Feb 10 in Community

Initially, I wanted an anonymous blog.

Found many interesting seeimingly candid stories.

Got poetically inspired.

Let my despair and loneliness out in the open.

Nowdays, I just watch special moments develop,

Offer a word of support and hugs

and enjoy the river of the human condition in here.

Best Answer

today ... taking a lunch break and checkin out my circle's q&as.

originally ... there are some stories. Crappy marriage looking to vent / trying to cope with a crush and find people going through it too. And anonymous blogging.

Best Answer

Interesting chat is always worth seeking out.

Best Answer

Hey, I'm just here to be a soft breeze :)

Best Answer

I find really nice people here and get to exchange few words from time to time

Best Answer

I screwed up and now I'm in limbo

Best Answer

I need somewhere to express my feeling and people I could talk to about my problems.

Best Answer

Boredom.

Best Answer

Boredom.

Best Answer

Lunch time

Best Answer

I've written at length about why I'm here. Feel free to read my story for yourself. In short, I needed (and continue to appreciate) sound advice.

Best Answer

long story short, my name says 'super', but it should say 'crazy'

Best Answer

Because I wanted people to talk to. Maybe to make some friends. To partly fill my void for now.

Best Answer

I really don't know.

Best Answer

I am on EP because I was in a bad marriage where I felt lonely and it was falling apart. I wanted to meet some people who felt the same. I met someone who turned out to be much more than that, who had almost all of the same interests as me and was very nice. She became my best friend. Things became very nice between us, and I actually feel that I fell in love with her. No; I know I did. Things were very difficult for her, but I stayed by her and respected her; even when I was hurting when I was told that my love was nothing to her. I moved on to improve my life, cleaned up, and made major lifestyle changes. I ended up getting a divorce lined up, and meeting someone where I live who meant a lot to me. When that happened, my friend on EP became sad, and said that she could not even be my friend anymore. I have one other very good friend on ep. Other than that; I don't know why I am here anymore, because I love my friend and she is gone now.

Best Answer

I was looking for a safe place to post nude pics:D/

Best Answer

~Funny~

Best Answer