misterkent misterkent 18-21, M 5 Answers Aug 3, 2012

full blown 3some at 13 yo

Best Answer

girl at 7-11

Best Answer

i never tried having sex with anyone...that's the strangest thing about it.. haha :)

Best Answer

Probably waking up a drunk guy in the park and, after making sure he was OK, unzipping his pants & sucking his ****.

Best Answer

Met up at a hotel with a milf i met in a chatroom.she went right to it since as i would later find out meeting up with and ******* guys she met online was kind of her hobby.she got undressed and laid faced down, i started kissing her back and working my way down but when i got to her butt area got a lil' smell that made me Stop that number.we got to ******* and my mind started messing with me since her body seemed older than it looked on cam.i had her on missionary, feel my **** dying so i panicked and decided to ask her for doggie,she was happy to but got a bit of that smell again and my **** died before i could even put it in.so we just laid down and made out all night.i think i was still green and intimidated back then so any lil' thing Would **** me up.if that happened today i'd tear her up.sometimes i get the same smell from my wife and it just turns me on more but on that night it knocked my **** cold and i sucked big time

Best Answer