Pachis Pachis 22-25, F 22 Answers Sep 2, 2011

There really is no such thing as death in the way most people think about. Life is energy and energy cannot cease to be. It can only change form and travel. Loved ones who pass do not go anywhere. When you no longer have a physical form, time and space illusions are no more. There is no such thing as time and space for pure energy or life. This means loved ones, their core Selves, are not far and can hear not only sounds but thoughts as well because time and space does not exist for pure energy or Spirit. This believe it or not is true to a certain extent for human beings...your intentions, thought forms, emotions can be intuited to a certain extent and across space and time...the difference is awareness. Human beings give themselves limits that don't need to exist. When you pass, you realize the world as it truly is without the limits of the CNS/5 senses.

Best Answer

i guess i liked your answer cause it was the most complete and i also happen to agree with you :] i believe we do no actually seize to exist, i too believe our energy is transferred into something else

Best Answer

It's a "bodily death" only. You'll enjoy reading my e-book when it comes out in November!

Best Answer

I killed myself once and I didn't like it....so I came back as a saint

Best Answer

how's that workin out for ya?

Best Answer

its a release from the events of life..

Best Answer

Its inevitable...

Best Answer

Comes too soon or couldnt get here fast enough. Depends who you ask.

Best Answer

its just like ****. It happens........

Best Answer

It is simply the end of existence for that particular consciousness.

Best Answer

Adios!

Best Answer

i'm not afraid as we must all face it

Best Answer

Your probation is over.

Best Answer

Its another door, you open the door and go into the next room, and all your family are left in the other room

Best Answer

serious subject but it only two things u`ve out lived your time or all the negativity is left behind live well and die happy

Best Answer

Depends on there person, I can think of a few people who I'd like to kill - could be fun.

Best Answer