sweetpea053190 sweetpea053190 22-25, F 22 Answers Jan 5, 2013 in EP

For serious losers.

Best Answer

Like Michael Phelps, or Steve Jobs, or Stephen King, you mean?

Best Answer

Exactly!

Best Answer

All for it, come on let's go smoke a blunt

Best Answer

I live in Cali so....... it's pretty much no big deal here at least in the bay area

Best Answer

i don't but i don't judge.

Best Answer

I like it it should be legal

Best Answer

A one way street to psychosis and crime

Best Answer

it's only for underachievers

Best Answer

Much like any other tool (i.e. the mind), it fulfills its function. I use it in this manner.

Best Answer

Stoners seem like they should be really chill, but actually they are the most annoying people I've ever met. I don't want to act like them so it's lame

Best Answer

I agree, but they're just potheads. A true stoner knows how to moderate his use.

Best Answer

waste of time, money, and it supports crime and terrorism. Pot only gives people an excuse to act stupidly. (in my opinion).

Best Answer

Only if they're already stupid. And terrorism? Really? Only the DEA...

Best Answer

THANK YOU omg I am so glad that u said that

Best Answer

You don't think the Columbian and Mexican drug cartels are terrorists??? Really?? Your living in a bubble.
well, since stupid people do drugs (and for stupid reasons, and defend themselves with stupid rationalizations - my point is still valid.

Best Answer

It's "you're," and I'm not stupid just because I enjoy weed, and yea I know about the cartels, I don't live in a bubble, but if weed was legal, then the cartels wouldn't even be able to do the things that they do, because it would be grown here. And no, they aren't technically terrorists, because they don't do what they do to cause "terror" they do it for money and power. Terrorists do the things the do in order to cause terror. Hence the name "terrorist."

Best Answer

Got a light?

Best Answer

I am more open minded about it now. I don't smoke it but it doesn't bother me when someone does.

Best Answer

I couldnt moderate my intake, fell in luuuurve with oblivion and<br />
had to say goodbye to that and ALL other substances.<br />
Being an extremist is a *****.

Best Answer

destroy your self

Best Answer

It's one of life's greatest natural pleasures, and because of that a lot of morons overdo it, or think that it's wrong, or something, but it isn't. It doesn't even have any permanent negative effects. The "kills brain cells" thing is a myth that had been scientifically disproved, multiple times.

Best Answer