LoverInTheClouds LoverInTheClouds 22-25, F 23 Answers Aug 9, 2012 in Health

It is their body, their life, their choice. If that is what they want then good for them, if they would rather not be a virgin I hope they get some satisfaction. I will help set them up with someone, but I personally don't want to have sex with a virgin. ( It makes me feel like I am taking away something special and I don't deserve it.)

Best Answer

yay, because they atually were responsible :)

Best Answer

YAY

Best Answer

Yay if she's single...Nay if she's married

Best Answer

yay

Best Answer

Good' if she is unmarried

Best Answer

Yay...not to say that those who haven't waited that long necessarily deserve a "nay" either. You deserve a "yay" for having self-respect and not settling for a time, place or person that wasn't right for you (however you define that). Other people may have found that person and setting sooner; it's not necessarily a bad thing. The only "nays" go to those who let others make the decision for them (i.e. to be cool).

Best Answer

Yay. It's great to have self control. I know an 11 year old boy who lost his virginity to a 10 year old girl. and I also know a13 year old GIRL who got pregnant and died, because her heart was ready and strong enough to handle birth.

Best Answer

thats so sad what happened to both!!

Best Answer

your virginity is only yours to give, and you only need give it when you are ready too, don't worry at all about what others think....

Best Answer

thats good. at least by the time "they" decide to have sex they wouldnt be all torn up with abused genitals. I think this place needs more people like "them"

Best Answer

yay

Best Answer

It's your choice

Best Answer

i dont think it matters, society makes a big deal out of this- unless you have to announce your personal life to the world it doesn't matter.

Best Answer