TheOnlyBenis TheOnlyBenis 22-25, M 23 Answers Dec 23, 2010

i have no type....it should be sponetaneous attraction intellectually, emotionally.......and we must have sexual compatibility( in a healing and lustful way)...thats it...

Best Answer

mad

Best Answer

O positive

Best Answer

Someone who is intellectual as me that I can bounce off ideas and thoughts with. He has to be around my age and he has to have unconditional positive regard and patience because I am one tough cookie and Ioaded with spirit.

Best Answer

The best type that could ever be :)

Best Answer

sumbody who is carin and can be open with everyone straight forward yet somtime afraid to share their feeling even though im gay it would alright if there was a girl like that but ive never met one yet so ill stick to guys

Best Answer

well, I am married now. But my type that I know of:<br />
gothic, maybe a metal fan also, artistic and creative, long hair, tall, dark, unique/interesting, deep, spiritual, open-minded, exciting

Best Answer

sounds a lot like me :P but I had to cut my hair to fit in with my job :P I'll have to deal with it.

Best Answer

Loving, caring, fun, sensual, good looking

Best Answer

Looks kinda rugged and is detached and distant at first and to others,but so very sweet to me <3

Best Answer

faithful

Best Answer

My wife.

Best Answer

multi-personality type

Best Answer

I like someone who's a little rebellious and straight forward. That's sexy.

Best Answer

B positive

Best Answer

Pink elephants dressed as Santas.

Best Answer

any

Best Answer

Bohemians

Best Answer