Mine is from 2-3 years old... vague memory of having chicken pocks, my mom tending to my ouchies.
IAMNOWHERE IAMNOWHERE 36-40, F 19 Answers Oct 23, 2010

My brother and I smashing the entire contents of a package of Oreos against the wall while my mother was sleeping.

Best Answer

Oreo torturing! Heavens to Betsy!

Best Answer

climbing out of the crib, pooping behind the door while my mom was watching Oprah, and then falling asleep beside it... lol

Best Answer

You were a poop artist!

Best Answer

Crawling into the cowshed and getting stuck. I promptly curled up and wnet to sleep next to the pet calf!

Best Answer

Awwww :)

Best Answer

Note This is unpleasant.<br />
having the skin boiled off my back when my mother was trying to unfreeze the crappy freezer. I was 2. I sneaked beneath her to get at a piece of ice right as she poured the hot water into the frozen freezer. much of the water ended up falling on my back. fortunately there was no permanent scarring save for that incident being seared into my brain. i was wearing a bugs bunny t-shirt that day.

Best Answer

OUCH! No wonder you remember.

Best Answer

Either the train set my Dad got for me (or maybe for him) going so fast it tipped over<br />
or<br />
sitting in my toilet training seat holding my purple horse with the white mane.

Best Answer

I remember being in my crib in the morning - grabbing the bars, jumping up and down and making noises, knowing that my mother would come soon to take me out of my crib. I do not remember thinking in English - I was less than 2, probably more like 1 and wasn't speaking yet. It is an odd memory not to have language.

Best Answer

Bouncy bounce.

Best Answer

When I was about 3 I think - two memories: First, a scene outside the house, under a large walnut tree; associated with that scene is the old song "A Brown Bird Singing".<br />
Second scene: me on a lawn a bit down from a house, near a creek that ran through the front of the property. I had picked up a bumble bee - it must have been dying - and pulled it to pieces to see what was inside - and got stung! (I was evidently interested in Biology at that young age! heh heh!)

Best Answer

being in mums arms at baby clinic, watching my sister play on a bouncy horse.mum said we only went to that clinic till i was one, so very early memory

Best Answer

Wow, yes, very early.

Best Answer

I remember playing with Kindergarten friends when I was 5.

Best Answer

Fun!

Best Answer

I remember being weened.

Best Answer

SO... series of memories?

Best Answer

Smelling lavender from my pram. Think smell is linked to memory ?<br />
T.C.

Best Answer

Very much so, smells and memories very connected.

Best Answer

On my second birthday my dad brought me to this farm to pick out a kitten from a litter there. I have a vague memory of scraping my arm on the doorway of the barn, and of trying to chase one of the kittens. Ha we picked out my cat Stanley that day :o)

Best Answer

Awwww! And Stanley is STILL with you, that's awesome!

Best Answer

I really don't remember my child hood its kinda blacked out for some odd reason..

Best Answer

Still, you must have a first memory, even if you were older....

Best Answer