People will always have a bias as long as mankind has free thought.

Best Answer

i think its just an accumulation of personal experience and knowledge, and since we all learn and grow up differently, no two people will think exactly the same. so to me its unrealistic to eradicate biases. But i also think they're useful since we can learn from each other even if some will never ever agree.

Best Answer

A well constructed response! thank you.

Best Answer

I think many medical treatment facilities questionnaires are biased. Because whether you answer yes or no, it still will put you in the wrong. Then your wealthy upstanding parents are dishing out a ton of money for your so called treatment. Whatever treatment cost give me the money and I'll quit!

Best Answer

Bias should be avoided. It is something that is unavoidable in a way but you can control how bias you are. Unless its good bias like human rights or something like that. Thats the problem, everyone is biased to their own perspective.

Best Answer

it's a perspective to me, do what you want, is my belief. my thoughts are umm **** it. live your life. whatever you feel. go for it

Best Answer

Bias - being idiotic antequated supremacist

Best Answer

incorrect, however, VERY ironic.

Best Answer

Boxed Idiosyncratic Argumentative Surrogate

Best Answer

come again?

Best Answer

Barely Interesting Arcane Substantially

Best Answer

oh, never mind. I see it now.

Best Answer

So, everybody is affected by bias, therefore I'm an idiotic, antiquated supremacist? No, that's stupid. While we are on the topic of spell check, you spelled "supremacist" and "use" incorrectly.

Best Answer