is it some horrible evil thing that must be eradicated? or is it simply a phenomenon of perspective, one that we should be careful of but are ultimately powerless to avoid completely? Or perhaps you have other thoughts?
Bakusankunchansenpaidesu Bakusankunchansenpaidesu 22-25, M 8 Answers Feb 1 in Politics

People will always have a bias as long as mankind has free thought.

Best Answer

i think its just an accumulation of personal experience and knowledge, and since we all learn and grow up differently, no two people will think exactly the same. so to me its unrealistic to eradicate biases. But i also think they're useful since we can learn from each other even if some will never ever agree.

Best Answer

A well constructed response! thank you.

Best Answer

I think many medical treatment facilities questionnaires are biased. Because whether you answer yes or no, it still will put you in the wrong. Then your wealthy upstanding parents are dishing out a ton of money for your so called treatment. Whatever treatment cost give me the money and I'll quit!

Best Answer

Bias simply means that you think or believe about something in a particular manner when there are two or more possible options.

Bias can be based on facts, personal experiences, stereotypes or phobias.

Virtually all choices and decisions that we,as humans make are based on bias.

Best Answer

Bias should be avoided. It is something that is unavoidable in a way but you can control how bias you are. Unless its good bias like human rights or something like that. Thats the problem, everyone is biased to their own perspective.

Best Answer

it's a perspective to me, do what you want, is my belief. my thoughts are umm **** it. live your life. whatever you feel. go for it

Best Answer

bias means you favor one thing over another ,Its a problem when you allow it to be anything more than a simple opinion,or when you can't see through it.

Best Answer

Bias - being idiotic antequated supremacist

Best Answer

incorrect, however, VERY ironic.

Best Answer

Boxed Idiosyncratic Argumentative Surrogate

Best Answer

come again?

Best Answer

Barely Interesting Arcane Substantially

Best Answer

oh, never mind. I see it now.

Best Answer

Every decision or choice that we make is based on a personal bias. Therefore, we must consider your to be an" idiotic, antiquated supremest", shouldn't we? Also, us your spell check when posting.

Best Answer

So, everybody is affected by bias, therefore I'm an idiotic, antiquated supremacist? No, that's stupid. While we are on the topic of spell check, you spelled "supremacist" and "use" incorrectly.

Best Answer

Where do you get the idea that bias equates somehow with "idiotic antiquated supremacy"? An example to think about: Lets assume that you like the color blue. You are in a store and you see shorts on sale. You find 2 pair that fit you but you only want to buy one pair. One is blue and one is green. Because you are biased toward the color blue, you buy the blue pair. How is that in anyway idiotic? If you were attracted to members of the opposite sex that had red hair, And, you only dated redheads.... that is also based on bias.... but how is that idiotic and antiquated?

Best Answer