Oblivioustothepain Oblivioustothepain 16-17, F 24 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Youth

I was 7, mom threw me and all my belongings out of her house, because she thought I loved my dad more than her. Dad showed up, all my stuff moved into his car; I'm going to go and live with him. At some point, there was a fight, and I was in my dad's car, doors locked; mom threw a chair at the car. Later, mom came to the door. I didn't want out, wanted to go with my dad, but he was nowhere to be found. Eventually, fearing the consequences, I unlocked and opened the door. I'll never forget my dad leaving that day my clothes, hung up on his back window, swaying as he fishtailed on the road as he turned, leaving. I don't remember what happened after.<br />
More dramatic things happened later, after that, violent and soul-killing stuff, but that was the worst, because of the lost opportunity for better things.

Best Answer

You should write a book my friend, im not even joking. im sorry to hear about ur father. Stay strong.

Best Answer

Falling on my face and turning into the monster i am now

Best Answer

hahah u turned into a monster by falling on ur face?? lol that explains a lot :p

Best Answer

Thumbs down!

Best Answer

having a big scars on my knee because of bullying,,grrrrrr....

Best Answer

next someone bullies you say thank you and walk away.

Best Answer

I punched them that day,and say thank you and walk away, =)

Best Answer

hahahah :)

Best Answer

life is fair,,ahahaha =)

Best Answer

Being physically forced to eat a brussel sprout.

Best Answer

LMFAO i mean- awwh :( thats too bad....

Best Answer

It was real yucky too.

Best Answer

i bet it was lol thank you for that though it kinda made my day :)

Best Answer

My childhood wasn't exactly the nicest.. you really don't wana know my worst memory.

Best Answer

sure i do, go for it.

Best Answer

You might but it's not something that should be posted here for the whole world to see lol i doubt everyone wants to read that

Best Answer

well okay, if you arent comfortable with answering that question than fine.

Best Answer

When I was 7, spending nearly a year in hospital, and having 3 major brain operations...

Best Answer

My worse childhood memory is when I was 9 and was raped by my cousin and 2 of his friends. They was all drunk and I hate being reminded of it

Best Answer

The realization in my teen years that my whole life was a messy set up for family nightmare- Being told repeatedly by almost everyone around me that I am not as precious as my brothers simply because I am a girl- and basically being wrecked and turned into this sad weak minded girl who would go on faced bullies after bullies because they sensed my differences- just like how I projected the differences to the world. and distant parents who're too busy to care for their too-sensitive daughter's hurt and confused feeling- even now I don't think they ever realized how messy my growing up experience was- they came from a generation that doesn't do hugs and kisses and love declarations.

Best Answer

well that sucks

Best Answer

Thanks. I guess I blocked out most of the mindgames from my memory- but I may remember subconciously because I was such a mess growing up- that's how those sharks smell me. You know how some people just seem "strange" when they're trying to appear normal? Yep I was just like that. And bullies are seconds to the mindgames my extended family had played with me- ranging from me being girl to me being the girl of "impure" bloodline(some of them could be just like those pure bloodline craps in Harry Potter books).

Best Answer

My entire childhood. Sums it up.

Best Answer

well lol

Best Answer

Seeing my Uncle Earl crushed to death when the jacks of the car he was working under gave way when I was 6

Best Answer

thats a horrible memory

Best Answer

I think when I got my first epilepsy-seizure or when my grandmother died

Best Answer

sorry to hear about ur grandma and ur epilepsy, good luck :)

Best Answer

thank you.. both where over 20 years ago :)

Best Answer

Being abused by the babysitter of course.

Best Answer

ohh ugh same here, damn babysitters .&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

Best Answer

It wasn't a childhood memory but putting my dog to sleep after 16 years,

Best Answer

awwh :( wow poor doggy.

Best Answer