one for me would be about restoring the earth, and our relationship to it, not as some earth worship kind of thing, just a healthy respect for it, and our responsibility to steward it. I don't agree with how environmentalism is taught in schools. what they teach has more to do with politics, than it does about truly restoring the earth.

Best Answer

protecting children and teens..................listening to them.my kids, I taught was to be yourself....ont give a darn abour others.and morals...............by giving to those with less than us, keeping the neighborhood clean by using trash cans insetead of the ground. UNICEF.like that saying oes,you can take the child out of the war, but you cant take the war from the child(WARCHILD) is in this catorgory of my heart burns for.If u decide to check my pics out.look first at the photos titled my good friends. We calleed ourself the IINTERNATIONAL ladies and although we hd diff. politicul views.......we were frirs moms, victims of abuse living in a coutry thyat tereated us like.trouble.

Best Answer

I am passionate about responsible government: that is politicians who make an honest effort to control spending and force goverment to live within it's means. We all do it. Why can't they?

Best Answer

People who abuse the "8 items or less" checkout at the grocery store....arrrghhhhh...

Best Answer

Those item arguments are about as hard to resolve though as that Seinfeld deal about car parking. Does a dozen eggs count as one or 12 items?

Best Answer