My dog, Princess is eating caned food from the Vet. It's a special food to help her lose weight.

Best Answer

Dry food is the worst kind of food to give your pets. Look up what goes into pet foods- you will not want to feed them any. Hundreds of brands are recalled each year. Manufacturing companies don't care about the health of our pets , just the money we spend. They put diseased carcasses, animals who have been euthanized with chemicals- which means your pet ingests these chemicals. A few years back dogs died from pet foods produced in China having ground up melamine (which plastic plates are made of) added to it- Best to make your own pet foods- so YOU know what;'s in it. If you MUST buy dry, make sure the food has no grains- and is manufactured in America with American bought ingredients.

Best Answer

The expensive stuff, unfortunately. Common pet food like Whiskas or Purina or even Iams is pretty much like feeding your pet fast food all the time. And just like fast food, it's cheap and convenient.<br />
If you wanna find the good stuff, talk to your vet. Vets often sell pet food, and the brands they carry are nearly always high quality. You're also spending twice as much, if not more on the food, but your pets will thank you. Or if you just walk in a pet store, start reading ingredients. Look for real meat and healthy grains/starches high up on the list. The cheap stuff is full of byproduct and corn, which you don't want.

Best Answer

As long as it is good quality most of them are fine.

Best Answer

Raw meat if you use a blowdryer...

Best Answer

My dog is allergic to everything and I feed her Wellness (the duck and potato). It is expensive but, at least she feel better. :)

Best Answer

PS. My friend gives her dog the food from Costco called Kirkland. It is suppose to be all natural and a good price.

Best Answer

DADS bite size meal

Best Answer