Next January I turn 14. I really want to get a job as soon as I can (which is when I'm 14). I just want it to be a small job not a career or anything. So, what jobs do you think a 14 y/o could do?
owen6000 owen6000 18-21, M 11 Answers Aug 1, 2012

paperboy, mowing your neighbours lawns car washing etc.

Best Answer

Deliver newspapers,mow lawns,run errands,wash cars,walk dogs.

Best Answer

babysitting

Best Answer

When I was around 11-12, I learned small engine repair by going through my grandfathers courses and working on them with him. I'd go to the "large item dropoff" at the local schools in the spring and get lawnmowers and rototillers, which people throw a LOT of away in the spring when they won't start. It always was merely a few dollars in tune up parts, or even just bad gas or empty, and I'd clean and fix them up and sell them for 50-100 dollars. I'd also mow lawns, do chore type stuff.<br />
Later, I worked at a general store, and a golf course. Outside jobs are always good :-) . The "office" will crinkle your soul all up and then soak it in salt water and dog doo...

Best Answer

Haha. That first Jon sounds good! I want to be a politician (believe it or not! And no judgmental comments!), and I'd like to be active in the community. I'm quite interested in green politics so that should get me outdoors

Best Answer

baby sit<br />
help older folks in your neighborhood any way you can; mowing, carrying in groceries, washing windows<br />
think of doing jobs most people hate to do and you'll be busy -- clean out a garage, pull weeds, rake leaves, trim around fences, etc.

Best Answer

Pup-walking, babysitting, chores.

Best Answer

Chores

Best Answer

Paper round

Best Answer