drive - in Saudi Arabia<br />
love - in India<br />
live - in Afghanistan

Best Answer

***** donor.

Best Answer

Women can not PHYSICALLY donate *****. That is not the same thing as LEGALLY. Hermaphrodites can physically but the clinics may be uncomfortable with the sample.

Best Answer

woman cannot be infantry in the army

Best Answer

are you sure?

Best Answer

yes they can't be infantry. Ive seen women army groups fight this, but according to the "army", the real reason is the public can't handle dead women on t.v., and in previous armies with women in infantry, men hover over the bodies and won't continue to fight.

Best Answer

wow... :(

Best Answer

Women will never file lawsuits to be on the front lines. They are not stupid. They already get credit for dying for their country. "The men and WOMEN who died for our freedom." This implies the same sacrafice so why would women want to fight for their right to be shot or dismembered if we are already giving them credit for it? Women were not allowed to do a lot of things but they tore down those walls and earned their right to do those things. So what's stopping them now from filing a huge class action lawsuit?

Best Answer

I'm guessing probably can't be a men's bathroom attendant.

Best Answer

Are you sure about that? I read an article where a young lady from Europe was an attendant in the male restroom of an establishment in new York. I am not sure this has ever been challenged, mainly because it does not pay very well. There really is no incentive for women to do this other than the novelty of watching guys pee. If it paid 50,000 then they would fight it.

Best Answer

I think women could fight the age thing at the all boys school. I would think having a female anyway would be troublesome if going into the locker room was going to be a regular thing. Of course, with women dating and having sex with their students they probably discriminate quietly against young female teachers.

Best Answer