Christina33s Christina33s 41-45, F 57 Answers Jul 14, 2012

Stripping

Best Answer

Anything that requires a vagina.

Best Answer

blow jobs

Best Answer

Blow jobs and anal sex, we can do them better than men.

Best Answer

Many gay men would probably beg to differ. ;)

Best Answer

I think they make better therapist

Best Answer

Thank God considering most not all of the men in this room need one for their non stop sexual mindsets!

Best Answer

Yea well my therapy is not for sex addiction,,,if it was a female therapist might not be the best idea,,female therapist are just easier to talk to..

Best Answer

Any jobs, there isn't better or worse - this is just a sexist question

Best Answer

Not at all that's only our personal conformed beliefs ..your entitled!

Best Answer

sorry to say it but this is rediculous, gender has little to do with most if not all occupations. I have seen women take on tasks that were traditionally done by men and have done a great job and the same with men. this kind of forum simply propigates outdated stereotypes. time to get your collective heads out of the sand.

Best Answer

100% AGREE.

Best Answer

Awesome question and not one answer to your question. There is no job were a woman is " better" than a man. She may be more maternal and nurturing is some i.e. caregiving, hospices, nursing etc but that isn't being better it is bringing another aspect to the job.<br />
Child rearing, there are some bad, mostly good, not sure if that means they are better. Where women could be better at jobs they unfortunately try to compete with men. I have always disliked female politicians for this reason. That the reason to vote them in is negated by their need to be MORE a man than a man is.<br />
My answer I guess is no.

Best Answer

Prostitution.

Best Answer

Don't mean to sound sexist,but while taking care of my children when they were still small,I developed a lot more respect for women.That's a tough job.

Best Answer

Breast feeding and potty training. I have never had to preform these duties, but cannot picture a man doing either...lol

Best Answer

well picture it-I took care of my newborn son teh first 3 weeks-my wife had a really hard go in teh delivery room. After thay, I had him in my arns andplayed with him before and after work. We're not married now but she still could not beleive a MAle would want to do al I happily wanted to do. What I see in this group answering the question are gals that have not had a Male in their lives, just men and yes that can give Males a really bad image I will admit.

Best Answer

Good for you...you are probably in the minority though...

Best Answer

What Jobs Do Women Do Better Than Men?<br />
This will not allow me the room to answer such an important question.<br />
Please read my blog for my answer <br />
http://cookdusty.blogs.experienceproject.com/<br />
Dusty Cook

Best Answer

She can do cooking House cleaning and all sexiest work like ******* striping and all .......................

Best Answer

No matter what you say there will always be exeptions to the rule, but men are GENERALLY better...idk Lumberjacks, truck drivers, hunters, etc. <br />
Women tend to be better cleaners and housekeepers, fashion designers, decorators. I feel like a jerk saying that, but seriously, when you think of what gender is good at what, these are the general things that come to mind. There are always exceptions to everything. There is nothing any gender can entirely do better than the other.

Best Answer

any job that requires common sense........

Best Answer

Wet nurse.

Best Answer

I think women do better in social service job because they are seem to relate better with the clients.

Best Answer

house job

Best Answer

Air hostess...

Best Answer

Go on the red carpet for a film premier wearing an evening dress.

Best Answer