Police Officers, and Firemen

Best Answer

Pete the Pirates Stool Gruel

Best Answer

the jobs which require extensive public contact with known and unknown people at large. so that people are able to identify you just by your uniform.

Best Answer

Great answer thanks :-)

Best Answer

thanks a lot for the 'best answer'.

Best Answer

welcome :-)

Best Answer

almost all jobs require a uniform of some kind. they force people to dress in a certain way that reflects the company.

Best Answer

The military

Best Answer

Hooters :(

Best Answer

hookers, strippers, pimps (can always tell a pimp can't you?), Hooter's waitresses, cheeleaders, bikini models, Victoria's Secrets models, lifeguards... etc...

Best Answer

all good :-) thanks

Best Answer

You want a list?

Best Answer

already made one for you...

Best Answer

Sure ..go for it :-)

Best Answer

Im just surprised is all. I am not about to make a list sorry.

Best Answer

You did ..I know ..:-)

Best Answer

like I said, I ALREADY made one on here... no need to go for it as it was done before I even replied to you.

Best Answer

No one has said the obvious ones? ..The real test is when you run out of them..whats left? I agree there is many.

Best Answer

Every job except being an undercover agent.

Best Answer

Most fast food joints

Best Answer

crikey hundreds

Best Answer

All the crazy ones. Military, police, firefighters, ambulance drivers, security guards and militia groups. I'm ex military and thinking about a taking part in a militia. I guess that makes me crazy.

Best Answer