OblitusAuri OblitusAuri 18-21, F 12 Answers Apr 23, 2012

my children they make everyday worhwhile

Best Answer

Air.

Best Answer

Caffeine, nicotine, and daydreams of "Someday, I will..."

Best Answer

other people. if i am a bit lazy or demotivated i always get inspired by other people. just gotta get past the coffee and im good to go if someone makes me laugh.

Best Answer

coffee and cigarettes . . .

Best Answer

I don't hold that my life is purposeless. Every day matters to me - to be able to do as much as I can of what is worthwhile to me, and there almost always seems more I'd like to do, than I can squeeze in -- keeps me busy, entertained most of the time, though life does also involve getting bore but necessary things done. Guess they're part of "the plan" too :)

Best Answer

The guy i fell in love with

Best Answer

sweetheart, dont make him the reason, your gonna hurt when its over, trust me..find something else, i wanna say yourself..thats what my sister tells me..make it about yourself..you gotta love yourself..

Best Answer

I agree SadChloe... I wasn't going to say anything, but you're right... there is so much more to life than a man, and I've learned that one first hand!

Best Answer

i do love myself..and i know there is so much more to life than a man..but for now he's what keeps me going... ive learned so much from him he's changed my life completely. what can i say I'm in love. but perhaps i should have worded my answer better. ( Love is what mainly keeps me going). thanks for your advice though.

Best Answer

The idea that things will be better in the future.

Best Answer

Perhaps being a little more cheerful would help.

Best Answer