Sorrentina Sorrentina 41-45, F 16 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Community

Defensive I drive in both lanes to be sure I get the right one

Best Answer

The type to turn your hair white and blood boil...but guess what, I'll get you there...in one piece and in ways you never imagined!

Best Answer

how about purple?

Best Answer

I'm a professional driver.....the best ! no tickets, accidents, DUI, no felonies, excellent and can back into damn near any place you want ! :)

Best Answer

wow that is super stuff. No tickets. wow. I have had two tickets for speeding

Best Answer

I can't afford tickets. not that they're expensive, but, the points and the points I would get on my csa score. companies and businesses look at the csa score, and if you have a lot of points, they can hurt the company and yourself. too many csa points would make a customer or company think you are an unsafe driver.

Best Answer

idk yet....im only 13 haha

Best Answer

a good one.

Best Answer

no tickets, not even parking? or road rage?

Best Answer

for me, the amount of parking tickets don't come into play when I think about driving well. When I say I'm a good driver, I think of things like having an ability to react to situations, knowing the way a car handles and how to take turns and brake and things along those lines.

Best Answer

Well I would like to think that I am a safe driver. Over the past 18 years I have had three accidents. One was skid not my fault (road surface) other two were mine at roundabouts where the they moved and stopped I hit them not serious just bumper damage.

Best Answer

defensive, laid back and always aware of other traffic.

Best Answer

A much more patient one than when I was in my 20s.

Best Answer

I am a professional driver aka truck driver

Best Answer

Like interstate?

Best Answer

Nuts driver. .p

Best Answer

sporadic erratic.! I drive like this %^#$&^#$#~~~~! =)

Best Answer

EX

Best Answer