Sounds like something my neighbor would quote. The sum ***** went on a crusade against me. He's coming back from Canada soon. I think I'll call the T.S.A. and tell them he's hiding drugs in his ***, that might loosen him up a bit."sarcasm"

Best Answer

Sounds like a tough neighborhood. Don't know if the T.S.A. could even get through to those Bible bangen full of hot air richest ******. How bout you put one of those discreet packages in his mailbox and see if it every ends up in the garbage and if it doesn't you know he's probably doing something dirty.

Best Answer

I would be willing to bet that he was cheated on by his signifigant other and went all holy than thou.... or he has just never had good sex. Even in the bible, it talks about god and jesus having sex and receving oral sex... even they knew it was a good thing.... He probably hasn't had good [[PC version]] kitty hehe

Best Answer

For the number of people who love the practice of oral sex and the degree of enjoyment we get out of it, it's hard to believe it wouldn't be ok in anyone's eyes. Thanks

Best Answer